DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well someone today told me it makes my head look like a football so I'm not sure now.....

I've never seen a purple and black football ..... :cool:

Love ya babes! :hug99:

Still waiting for that pic - pleeease can we see the new hairdo!

Glad things are going well, keep us in touch - love the blue star

Thanks for the info, I'll look the place up in a mo.

EXCELLENT loss - well done. Long may it continue for you

Hi D_Q how are you doing sweety. Hope the new diet is going well. Hows the daughter going with the potty training. Ellie is doing ok at this end. She starts nursery tomorrow I dont think she quite understands yet. The last time she was in a playgroup it was when she was really ill just before we found out it was Coeliac Disease. She let rip when ever I took her even when I walked in the direction of it she started crying. I took her out of there because I wanted to get her better and spend more time with her before she started proper nursery at the school. Anyway enough of my waffling :blahblah: megan is demanding the pc of me kids hey she is only 8 and she is like a mini teenager.

Take care sweety ttyl.

The scooter has been purchased, as have several more pairs of pants, and nappies are only worn at bedtimes :cool:

I'm ok - a little down after physio yesterday so chilling out today. ;)

The scooter has been purchased, as have several more pairs of pants, and nappies are only worn at bedtimes :cool:

I'm ok - a little down after physio yesterday so chilling out today. ;)
Oh sweety :patback: you take it easy :hug99: I hope you will feel better after a good nights sleep.

You know me - I just keep trucking!!

Been doing my tax assessment online (argh :mad: ) and am finally finished (I think :confused: ) so time to chill then hit the hay!! :p Gone slightly over today but will pull it back tomorrow. Thanks for popping in Sonia xx

Hey hun, hope you are taking it easy after that physio and a tax return, blurgh!!!!

Is the physio helping???

Off to hit the hay myself, heres to a good day tomorrow x

Hey love. Physiotherapist has said there is nothing more they can do for me until after i see the consultant in late November :( Which is why I was kinda in a blue funk on Friday - am feeling a tad worn down by the whole thing.

But a weekend of being smacked around by Nina has perked me up no end :rolleyes: and the tens machine really is helping! :)

Hi honey :D

I found you at last!!!! This board is fab - thanks for telling me about it.

Day 5 for me and going strong. I'm really determined and long may it continue. I even survived a family party with loads of yummy food last night. Not a crumb has passed my lips since I started.

Love you loads hun

xxxxxxxx

I told ya when I saw ya - you are going to ROCK it this time!!! :cool:

Had a good day, but not eaten enough would you believe :rolleyes: Don't want to eat just for the sake of it, but want to stick to the rules...

Back to work tomorrow. Still feeling weary, but had a good weekend all-in-all. Another star (can I still have a star when I've not eaten enough?! :confused: )

Well in the space of one day, it's all gone t!ts up. I've been having vague toothache, and last night it escalated so badly I couldn't sleep. I made it through 3 hours at work and then had to come home. Managed to book an emergency appointment with the dentist.

Saw my clients - doing really well, so proud of them :clap: - then got a phone call from the school: 'could I go and pick up middle daughter cos she was unwell'. Picked her up and she looked a bit rough, and was very tearful. Gave her some paracetamol, and cuddled her for a bit. She lay down to get some kip, went green :sign0137: and rushed to the loo to puke!!! Washed her face, gave her more cuddles and ended up having to leave her on the sofa with a bucket while I rang the dentist and rescheduled for Wednesday :(

Had a lovely surprise visit from my brother (flew back from Kosovo today, and off to Beirut sometime next week), but I started to feel rougher and rougher. By the time DH got back from his course in London, I was feeling so sick. He popped up to Asda and brought back some special gel - the entire right side of my face has swelled up so badly I have no lines at all :eek: and the pain is extreme. Fortunately, the gel is numbing the pain - it's still there, but not making me :cry:

I am so fed up of having such crap health lately :( But hey, apart from eating too little I have stuck to plan!

Well in the space of one day, it's all gone t!ts up. I've been having vague toothache, and last night it escalated so badly I couldn't sleep. I made it through 3 hours at work and then had to come home. Managed to book an emergency appointment with the dentist.

Saw my clients - doing really well, so proud of them :clap: - then got a phone call from the school: 'could I go and pick up middle daughter cos she was unwell'. Picked her up and she looked a bit rough, and was very tearful. Gave her some paracetamol, and cuddled her for a bit. She lay down to get some kip, went green :sign0137: and rushed to the loo to puke!!! Washed her face, gave her more cuddles and ended up having to leave her on the sofa with a bucket while I rang the dentist and rescheduled for Wednesday :(

Had a lovely surprise visit from my brother (flew back from Kosovo today, and off to Beirut sometime next week), but I started to feel rougher and rougher. By the time DH got back from his course in London, I was feeling so sick. He popped up to Asda and brought back some special gel - the entire right side of my face has swelled up so badly I have no lines at all :eek: and the pain is extreme. Fortunately, the gel is numbing the pain - it's still there, but not making me :cry:

I am so fed up of having such crap health lately :( But hey, apart from eating too little I have stuck to plan!

Oh darl!!!!....well done for getting through today. Toothache is ruddy awful and hard to distract yourself from. :( If you can't make it through until wednesday they will just have to give you an emergency appointment sooner. Cry on the phone!!! :boohoo:

Big hugs girl.....life really does throw the cack in wagon loads sometimes doesn't it. :patback:..xxx

Dear DQ

So sorry to read about your poorly teeth! Nothing hurts quite so much as toothache, and with all the pain you are already getting from you back you must really be feeling it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back