DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really glad to hear you're feeling a bit better and not in so much pain with your toothache now. Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend so far :D

Hope work isn't too grim for you tomorrow.
xxx

Just done summat really stoopid :rolleyes: DH did a wedding yesterday, so cleaned up the bits of the kitchen he needed to turn it into a dark-room/developing studio. Unfortunately he barely touched anything else. So me, Soph and Issy have just had a blitz on all the crap on the kitchen floor and filled 2 bin bags and chucked them out!!! :eek:

I am flippin shattered now though, and have the tens machine on 5 to cope with the spasms :(

I don't think work is going to be fun, but such is life :(

Still going through the wars DQ, what a year eh? But through it all youve hung in there, never giving up the fight. I think youre wonderful.

Oh Happe, thank you :thankyou: That's just brought tears to my eyes - I just keep going cos I don't have a choice. And it's people like you that keep me going. :hug99:

Back to work - went ok. Dr sending me for blood tests next week as I fainted over the weekend :( But hey, stuck to plan! Nite nite :nightf:

Hey Jo - :hug99: on the back spasms, those are the worst cos there is nothing you can do but wait for them to pass!!! If you can, get a tens machine - £14.99 from Lloyds and worth their weight in gold!! :cool:

Good luck for the new job - sounds challenging but fun!! :D
Thanks, DQ. :)

My back has just started to get a little better again. It aches like hell, so i'm still up to my eyeballs in painkillers, but the sharp pains and spasms seem to have abated, so I can actually walk and stand upright now! I'm being very careful to make sure i'm well supported if I feel a cough or sneeze coming on, as I don't want to set myself back again!

My new job is at an RNIB school, so the kids are visually impaired, but are also physically and mentally disabled. It's a bit of a daunting prospect, as it's well outside of my field of experience, but i've been in a few times and it just feels 'right', if you know what I mean. It's currently only a temporary position to cover maternity, so will be for a minimum of a term, but maybe more. At least if it's not for me then i'll have a get out clause!

Jo x

Just a quick drop in to say hello :wavey: Back at work and very busy, and clients in the afternoons so haven't had much time to log on here. CD1000/1200 is going well - weighed in on Tuesday and was 293 lbs, so STS despite all the antibiotics and tablets, etc :clap:

Am hoping to see a loss next Tuesday, but 12 lbs in 3 weeks ain't bad :cool:

12lbs is still a brilliant amount to lose mate. Well Done :D

You're doing brilliantly for someone who can't SS and is in pain with your bad back - don't be hard on yourself.

We are both shrinking and that's the important thing.
xxxxx

12lbs is fab, DQ - that'd be a great loss in three weeks even if you were on ss and not taking tablets!

Keep at it, girl - you're doing really well!! :)

My back's still aching, but is sooo much better than it was. I wish your's would recover, too!!

Jo x

Thanks guys - just aiming for slow and steady. A loss is to be celerated, and just pray for no gains :)

Am tired, but doing ok. Hopefully chilled weekend. :nightf:

Doing my hair again - have decided I was letting the maintenance slip a bit just because of my hair, and I need to put the time into myself. So gonna go off and dye the grey, then decide what to put in instead of the braids! :) Will be back on and off during the day :wavey:

Have a fab day hun, take it easy, 12lbs in a wicked loss on 1000/1200, its fab.

You know we love you DQ x

We certainly do DQ! Hope you feel a lot better today and have a nice weekend.

Love

Doing my hair again - have decided I was letting the maintenance slip a bit just because of my hair, and I need to put the time into myself. So gonna go off and dye the grey, then decide what to put in instead of the braids! :) Will be back on and off during the day :wavey:
Oh I am sure you are too young to have gray hair but then again Ethan is 5 and I have to keep pulling a gray hair out that keeps reappearing, lol he got a gray hair before his mummy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back