DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok DQ

Keep up with the paperwork ~ you are obviously a night owl like me

I am on arcade

Having grandson tomorrow who is one and adorable, standing alone but not quite walking yet. Hubby on nights so I will go out with him for the day ~ take him to bumpies (softplay free for non walking littl ones) meet my niece (its her birthday) and her lovely daughter then off to nieces for lunch ~ might get her a little birthday cake tee hee

Back in afternoon for grandad to wake up and cuddle adorable grandbaby ~ how delightful

Off to see friend (another birthday) tomorrow night for chat, wine, giggle and scrummy food.

Then off to see Ann on Friday for DDay and restarting my journey to a slimmer me

I keep trying to think of the new goals the only one that I would like is to wear shortish black dress with thick black tights and boots ~ am I too old DQ (just 50 this year) I do think just cause it fits you and you have lost weight you do have to watch the mutton dressed as lamb thing

Speak soon

Shaza

I keep trying to think of the new goals the only one that I would like is to wear shortish black dress with thick black tights and boots ~ am I too old DQ (just 50 this year) I do think just cause it fits you and you have lost weight you do have to watch the mutton dressed as lamb thing

Speak soon

Shaza

Nah, you're not too old - sounds like rather a fab outfit if you ask me! ;)

Hi DQ,

What did your daughter think of Little Canada? Hope she enjoyed it. And congratulations on your secondment, it's always nice to learn new skills and work with different people.
Just finished first week in my new job, absolutely shattered...more mentally than physically and can't wait to get back on CD. Have emailed you but can't remember if the address I used is the one I had trouble with before....so let me know!!

:party0011:

Isabella said she enjoyed Little Canada but she wouldn't want to go again, so that was a success!! :D Had a very peaceful day today - finished my hair (curly), popped round and saw a friend, and now just cooking Nina's dinner :) Got my friend Sarah coming round and we're having a Ms Congeniality Evening, so that will be fun! :cool:

Isabella said she enjoyed Little Canada but she wouldn't want to go again, so that was a success!! :D Had a very peaceful day today - finished my hair (curly), popped round and saw a friend, and now just cooking Nina's dinner :) Got my friend Sarah coming round and we're having a Ms Congeniality Evening, so that will be fun! :cool:
Enjoy your evening D_Q.:)

Well we didn't watch Ms Congeniality, but we did have a good evening - a little chatter, some crappy tv. Got to bed just after 1 a.m. and a little tired today but happy :)

Hey honey - you need to use the http one they offer you, and put it in between [img*][/*img] (without the *) in your signature. When it shows, you need to remove the [img*][/*img] (sometimes it works and sometimes it does :confused: Give it a go, and if you need a hand gimme a shout! :D

Hey honey - you need to use the http one they offer you, and put it in between [img*][/*img] (without the *) in your signature. When it shows, you need to remove the [img*][/*img] (sometimes it works and sometimes it does :confused: Give it a go, and if you need a hand gimme a shout! :D

Thanks D_Q I still cant do it do you need to export on meez site as it wont do it for me.

Dropping by to say hello darling :D:D:D

Love the Meez!!!! ;):)

Checking in!! :) Things tootling along nicely - feeling in control and slightly happier about things. Done a little bit of retail therapy and bought a few new items for starting the new job - interesting enough, fitted clothing and not baggy. Looking forward to my new job, whilst trying to sort out the one I am leaving (temporarily).

Really chuffed with how clients are doing, which is spurring me on to keep trying, keep making good choices. Got Friday off and going to try and do a little bit of Christmas shopping - just the little bits to get now, and then the adults :cool:

So yeah, DQ is in a good place! :clap:

Checking in!! :) Things tootling along nicely - feeling in control and slightly happier about things. Done a little bit of retail therapy and bought a few new items for starting the new job - interesting enough, fitted clothing and not baggy. Looking forward to my new job, whilst trying to sort out the one I am leaving (temporarily).

Really chuffed with how clients are doing, which is spurring me on to keep trying, keep making good choices. Got Friday off and going to try and do a little bit of Christmas shopping - just the little bits to get now, and then the adults :cool:

So yeah, DQ is in a good place! :clap:

Glad that you're in a good place hun...xxx :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back