ProPoints DragonsnDaffs WW diary...

Hiyas all I've just been super busy school pta, work, school concerts, and had a lovely day out Thursday with Andrew 5 hours sleep between work last night and work this morning !

Sunday am and completely on track, Whoohoo... I lost 3lb on Thursday and taken me to 10lb off and finally finding my way forward with weight watchers, and totally loving it I've decided my first target is 15 stone odd nowhere near healthy range and bmi but I really think that's where I went wrong aiming for under 20st and as soon as I hit that I stopped losing which sounds crazy but it was a total mental block but hopefully WHEN I hit 15st il be in another place mentally and able to continue SO ....
My first target is 75lb off and lost 10lb so here we go ! !. 10/75... :D ..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wondered where you'd got to mrs. Fab loss this week well done! You've got ww sorted you'll hit that first 75lb target in no time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant loss. Thats great. Just takes a bit of time to adjust to new eating habits. But love ur mini targets that's what I did too xx

Morning everyone or pm xx Gorgeous day here today but got up with the grumps as my darling son decided 6 am was an ok time to surface this morning so I moaned and moaned for 2 hours then kicked Andrew out of bed and went back to bed for 2 hours still tired tho, so I am gonna walk his bloody legs off this afternoon he will sleep tonight!!!

Yesterday was a fab on plan day again today after a late start I got up and had brek but im missing my smoothie already so going to have a nice one after we have walked for a good hour or 2 x ...
40pp
brek- 2 bread 4, marg 1, egg 2, 7/40
lunch- 2 warburton thins 6, crisps 4, filling 4, cappucino 2. 23/40
tea-pot noodle 10 WHAT 10 POXY POINTS FOR A POT NOODLE!!! teach me to check first wont it x
kitkat chunky 7, 40/40..

Have had a fab day tho food was poor but really nice n quick, walked to shops for Nath to have an icecream and post a parcel back, came home and then attacked the front garden for 3 hours clocked up 4 points so far but going to have a blitz thru indoors soon so hoping to hit 6 points as once ive hit my daily amount of steps every 1400 is a point adds up really quick, I quite fancy going for a walk but my arms are cut to pieces and Andrews in work so may go for half hour later when hes home. When you think that 1 point earned is 1 square of choc or 3 points earned is a pack of stars or quavers it kinda puts extras into perspective and all the little cheats a quick sarnie a quick bar of chocolate exercising it off takes hours lesson learnt there too...

Right im gonna have a blitz around and try n drink a few pints of squash ive slacked off over weekend as was just exhausted .... have a gorgeous evening x

Last edited:
Ended yesterday on 5 points I could have got to 6 but was knackered !!! Today I have a feeling I will get to 6 no problem its our only day off together whilst Nath is off school or Easter so going to the fair and taking a picnic and football unless they decide they want to go for dinner somewhere il either do the just a coffee option or look for a low point option...

I have a lovely night shift to look forward to tonight bleurgggg never mind be home all day then...

40 points...
1 muller light 2, 100g ff from frais 1, pineapple, pear, banana, 3pp of granola.. a 6 point smoothie gorgeous...
going to make a bbq chicken now before we go and have it with chips and peas will point it later...

You get to have granola #jealous. I love granola.
Have a lovely day at fair and enjoy your family time.

Ive got to brave class on my iwn tommorow. Not to bothered it just walking in. Im going later and then hopefully others I chat to will be there

How was wi last week kar? X

Subbing x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Spooky my maiden name is meredith lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww heath im bored to tears with dieting im just crap at it all iv not been nowhere for 2 weeks and altho I love weight watchers if u gave a binge eater 40 points do u think theyd choose healthy food or choc crisps and bread ??... tell me to rejoin sw pleassssseee anyone xx xx

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe a swap around when u get bored is a goid thing. And tbh. Id be same id save my 40 pp for wine and choc. Just focus and remember why ur dieting. There must be a reason.? Right.
And maybe swap to sw for a while till u get bored again then swap to ww. How has your losses been with ww. Xx. Always here chicken to chat to xx

:D:wave_cry::cool::eek::break_diet::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::character00238::talk017::talk017::hide::hide:

Well I have returned to slimming world a totally dif group a totally dif consultant one whos not loved by many other consultants for many reasons shes a strong buisness woman and runs slimming world also as a buisness but gets results and her members adore her soooooooooo I am starting totally from scratch im taking off my old details yes ive lost 7 stone but I need to lose 10 more too

My starting weight is 21st 41/2lb my first target is 16stone 4 1/2lb. so 5 stone 10 lil shineys!!!

Thursday 1st may ee
hea-milk in coffeex2 and porridge
heb-porridge.
brek- none as was nights n went straight to bed zonked..
lunch- lean lamb, roasties,carrots,swede,green beans,mushy peas,sweetcorn,roast parsnips,real gravy but only 1 ladle so I will count 6, and 1 lil yorkshire.- so 8 in total.
tea- boiled egg, pile of salad, coronation chicken chick breast, onions, apple, mayo 1, chutney, 1 - so 2 in total ..
supper- porridge and 1 stick of twirl 5...
15 syns I intend maxing syns out this week .. drank 5 pints of squash and 2 coffees and a diet coke.

You sound really motivated and up for the challenge hun, great to see you back posting and full of beans xx

:argh:-- Men huh, Andrews working at 6 am this morning so alarm goes on snooze for 30 mins he sleeps every second between snoozes im up for the day drives me bonkers that !!!

todays foods will be..
Hea- 350 ml milk(actually measured it this morning its loads!! )
Heb- wholemeal roll
Breakfast- 2 lean bacon, tomato, lettuce and mayo 0.5 ..
lunch-havent had lunch as wasnt hungry and been busy shopping and nattering did have a sneaky chicken drumstick tho was lush too.
tea- sweet potato wedges, mayflower chicken curry with a tin of mushy peas and 2 whole onions mixed into and rice ..
6 pints squash, 3 coffees, diet coke. fruit and yoghurt for work and syns possibly a bread roll and crisps..
school run and a wander to shops may wander round park if its dry later aiming to clock up 10,000 steps a day this week now im back to my regular shifts..

Last edited:
Food sounds yummy today. Men are like that I get it every day when Dai gets up at 6 he switches lights on and makes a racket even though I don't need to get up until 7 but if I switched a light on if I went to bed after him at night there would be hell to pay. Good job we love them eh? X

Hey Karen. Just popped on to say hi.xx. im doing good now after my mini melt down.
So what have you decided to do about this diet business? Ww or sw. Or lol some of them are thinking of doing sw for 5 days fasting for 2. Pmsl. Whats that all about yes I want to get to target but I dont want to starve along the way c

I rejoined slimming world Wed evening with a tough meaning buisness consultant that takes no excuses and I know quite a few girls n fellas there from school etc soooooo back on it im starting totally afresh and loving it so far and guess what I JUST THREW MY SCALES AT THE BACK OF THE GARDENING SHED SO NO MORE WEIGHING !!!! X LOL

RED DAY ..
HEA- milk and cheese
HEB- 1 wholemeal roll and 2 weetabix

breakfast- 2 weetabix milk and a banana later on.
lunch- burger onions mushrooms peppers 2 sausages relish, cuc lettuce fresh food running really low now even fruits not nice so will mealplan later n shop.
tea- mayflower curry with peppers onions and mushrooms in no meat tho and going to syn some pots later unless I find something to go with it..
snax- take a yoghurt to work and buy some crisps out of syns
syns sausage 1, curry 2, relish 1, crisps for rest...
fluids too bloody much im piddling constantly !!
exercise housework and walk to work nowt else x

Back