Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Dreading my weigh in ;(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Anne2705, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Anne2705

Anne2705 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well off to my weigh in the morning :( not pigged out that much but according to my scales + 4lb is mortified !!!! such hard loosing weight these days ..... It's the liqueurs that are my downfall .... Why do I get bought litres of baileys if it wasn't crimbo wouldn't drink it which is more than a good job really lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    It's a small blip on a long journey. Most people will have gained some weight over Christmas and New Year. I say draw a line under it and start over again. Good luck :)

*Emsie* likes this.
  4. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    is that 4lbs from the last time you weighed on your own scales or 4lbs from the SW ones?
    mine are 2.5-3* lbs out compared to the SW ones so I have to compare losses to the last weigh in on my own scales..

* depends because mine don't do half pounds so I add 3 to be on the safe side..

5. Anne2705

Anne2705 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks for the replies guys :) my scales are nearly spot on with slimming worlds but I gained 2. 1/2 so not as bad as I thought :) hoping to loose it this week but only 9 ibs to goal and the last few seem to be hard work !!! hey someone lost 3 amazing @ Christmas .... Hope you did good. Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.