Extra Easy Dreading my weigh in ;(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Anne2705, 30 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Anne2705

Anne2705 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well off to my weigh in the morning :( not pigged out that much but according to my scales + 4lb is mortified !!!! such hard loosing weight these days ..... It's the liqueurs that are my downfall .... Why do I get bought litres of baileys if it wasn't crimbo wouldn't drink it which is more than a good job really lol!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    It's a small blip on a long journey. Most people will have gained some weight over Christmas and New Year. I say draw a line under it and start over again. Good luck :)

*Emsie* likes this.
  4. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    is that 4lbs from the last time you weighed on your own scales or 4lbs from the SW ones?
    mine are 2.5-3* lbs out compared to the SW ones so I have to compare losses to the last weigh in on my own scales..

* depends because mine don't do half pounds so I add 3 to be on the safe side..

5. Anne2705

Anne2705 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks for the replies guys :) my scales are nearly spot on with slimming worlds but I gained 2. 1/2 so not as bad as I thought :) hoping to loose it this week but only 9 ibs to goal and the last few seem to be hard work !!! hey someone lost 3 amazing @ Christmas .... Hope you did good. Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.