Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

Just weighed myself, 155 pounds! Lost 0.5 pounds! Met one of my mini-goals :bliss:

If I lose 1.5 pounds I'd be 10 stone something! That's my target for next week!!!:gimi:

My Weight Chart:
>

Well done Dreamaholic! Congrats, you must be really pleased :) xx Boo xx

Re: Dreamaholic's diary

Thanks boo! Hope the loss will be more next week though :)

Yay for the loss and yay for the mini goal!! Well done hun! And so nearly into the 10 stones, that will feel amazing!! Have a fab week and I'm sure you will do it next week. Good luck hun :D

Re Emily: thanks can't wait to get into the 10 stones!!

Food diaries of the last few days

1/11 (Monday)

Breakfast: instant noodles with crabstick, fried egg white (fry-light) and chinese cabbage (assume 3 syns)
Snack: alpen light bar x 2 (HeB), mikado sticks x 2 (1 syn)
Lunch: udon noodle soup with beef slices, onion and spring onion
Dinner: pan fried scallops with salad, beef fillet with potato and asparagus, a breadroll (5 syns), oil in cooking (assume 6 syns)

Total: 15 syns

2/11 (Tuesday)

Breakfast: noodles soup with crabstick, fried egg white (fry-light) and chinese cabbage
Snack: 1 lemon biscotti (assume 3 syns)
Lunch: Marks and Spencer Simply Fuller Longer - chicken and roasted three ushroom tagliatelle. 445 calories, 46g carbs, 13g fat, 37g protein. Added in some extra rocket / spinach salad leaves Most calories came from pasta and chicken, which are free under EE, how many syns should I allow for this? (assume 4 syns)
Snacks: Apples x 2 , mikado sticks x 2 (1 syn)
Dinner: bean sprout salad, rice with egg, beef and spring onion, roasted butternut squash
Dessert: mini macaroon (3 syns)

Total: 11

3/11 (Wednesday)

Breakfast: roast butternut squash, 3 crab sticks
Lunch: Marks and Spencer Simply Fuller Longer - Singaporean noodles with chicken, king prawns, carrots and savoy cabbage Added in some extra rocket / spinach salad leaves 380 calories, 29g carbs, 12g fat, 38g protein. Most calories came from noodles, prawn and chicken, which are free under EE, how many syns should I allow for this? (assume 4 syns)
Snack: fatfree yogurt, Apples x 2 , mikado sticks x 2 (1 syn), 1 M&S dark chocolate truffle (2 syns)
Dinner: bean sprout salad, rice with egg, beef and spring onion, roasted butternut squash half a curry bread (5 syns)
Dessert: mini macaroon (3 syns)

Total: 15

I'm trying to have more butternut squash as it's superfree, super speed, yummy and filling. Let's hope this will speed up my loss. I've also noticed syn counts are quite high in the past few days.... hmmmm

Last edited:
Have been struggling with food diary again... Now what did I eat last Thursday and Friday??

It's so cold and windy and rainy... I want more warm hearty food than fruits to munch on...

I have been absolutely rubbish at keeping a daily food diary - TOTM. Feeling too lazy to work out the syn values, as most of them I really don't know! The meals are still quite balanced so I hope not too much damage done. Because of TOTM I also crave chocolate and crisps.... hmmmmmm

Friday 5/11
Breakfast
Lunch:
Dinner: warm beef salad, slow cooked pork, udon in sesame dipping sauce (some syns)

Total: ??? syns

Saturday 6/11 - Red
Breakfast: roast butternut squash (leftover), alpen light bar (half of HeB), melon slices
Lunch: cheese and ham sandwich (HeA and HeB)
Snack: alpen light (half of HeB)
Dinner: cucumber chicken salad, deep fat fried pork chop, cabbage salad, bread (some syns)

Sunday 7/11
Breakfast: roast butternut squash (leftover)
Lunch: dim sums, noodle soup with crab meat (some syns)
Dinner: Japanese curry rice (some syns)

Monday 8/11
Snack: 4 Mikado sticks (2 syns)
Lunch: salad with some dressing (2 syns) sushi and udon (Japanese soup noodles)
Snacks: satsumas x 4, fat free yogurt, alpen light bar (HeB)
Pre-dinner snack: left-over cabbage miso soup with konnyaku noodles, kettle chips (9.5 syns - oh dear)
Dinner: udon in curry soup, prawns, beansprout salad.
Dessert: M&S dark choc truffle x 2 (4 syns)

Total: 17.5 syns

Tuesday 9/11
Snacks: satsumas x 2
Lunch: M&S count on us spag bo, extra salad
Snacks: biscuit x 3 (oh dear...3 syns each I guess?!?)

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

Stay the same this week. It's time of the month so I'm not too unhappy about it. Hope there will be a loss next week!!

have been really rubbish about updating my food diaries. have been rubbish about tracking how many syns I have been having too...

am feeling rubbish too as I've got a sore throat and cold since last Saturday evening, and it's now developing into a cough.

weigh in tomorrow... let's hope I've lost something due to lack of appetite!

my attempt of food diary

Thursday 11/11
Breakfast: roast butternut squash
Snack: lots of satsumas, alpen light
Lunch: M&S eat well chicken fillets (possibly some syns)
Snack: more satsumas, alpen light
Dinner: sushi and sashimi, green tea ice cream (few syns)

Friday 12/11
Lunch: low fat lasagne with rocket and mixed leaves salad
Pre dinner: white wine
Dinner: dine out at a Chinese restaurant; fish and tofu soup, stir-fry veg, roast duck with pancakes, crab, tofu stir-fry (surely some syns here)

Saturday 13/11
Lunch: "fitness" sandwich from a shop - made with some healthy bread, rocket, ham and some parmesan cheese. it says total calorie is less than 200, so I'm assuming this is OK SW-wise.
Snack: french toast with butter and syrup (lots of syns)
Dinner: hotpot with fish, tofu and veg <-- and this is what gave me my sore throat!!

Sunday 14/11
Breakfast: rice porridge <-- best when you don't feel like eating
Lunch: rice porridge
Snack: stir fry noodles with spring onions and onions
Dinner: rice porridge, miso soup with tofu and konnyaku

Monday 15/11
Breakfast: rice porridge with butternut squash
Lunch: chicken noodle soup with lots of veg, tofu and konnyaku
Snacks: chocolate (some syns! but that's what I felt like eating)
Dinner: miso soup with tofu and konnyaku, rice with beef, egg and spring onion

Tuesday16/11
Breakfast: rice porridge with minced beef
Snacks: chocolate (some syns! but that's what I felt like eating)
Lunch: rice with beef, egg and spring onion
Snacks: miso soup with tofu and chinese leaves, more chocolate.
Dinner: pasta with chicken and mushroom

Last edited:
I lost 1.5 pounds. Hurray. :chores016:

Now weigh 153.5 pounds, at 10 stones 13.5, JUST under 11 stones. :bliss:

I fell ill since last Saturday, have been feeling rubbish so SW was the last thing on my mind. There are times all I wanted is warm food so I was eating rice porridge / miso soup with some veg for most of the meals. At the same time, I really wanted chocolate. Maybe the occasional naughty things shock our system and aid weight loss?

Well done hun, thats a brilliant loss, especially when you have been feeling unwell!

I hope I will still see this loss next week and the next, as I've been eating quite alot chocolate lately. No idea why I'm craving chocolate so badly these days.
Haven't been counting how many pieces I had / how many syns they are, so if I gain anything next week I know it's caused by chocolate! (what else?!?)

Wednesday (17/11)
Breakfast: rice porridge
Lunch: rice noodle soup with fish fillet, chinese cabbage and red onion
Dinner: rice porridge, miso soup with veg and tofu
Snacks: chocolate

Thursday (18/11)
Breakfast: rice porridge
Lunch: M&S count on us spag bo with a whole bag of salad
Snack: banana, chocolate macaroon
Dinner: chicken and mushroom rice porridge, roast butternut squash
Snacks: chocolate

Friday (19/11)
Breakfast: chicken and mushroom rice porridge
Snack: banana
Lunch: beef pho, vietnamese rice-paper roll with lots of veg and prawn
Snack: banana
Dinner: some steamed dumplings I believe

Am getting lazier and lazier with the food diary, but I'm still doing sw in spirit! (more veg and fruit, less fat and all that)

Weighed myself this morning, now at 69.4kg / 152.5 pounds / 10 st 12.5 - lost 1 pound!! :)

This may be my last weigh in for a while as I'll be going away and probably not coming back till after Xmas and New Year. Given scales are all different I'm not gonna use those numbers as my weigh in numbers (but I'll probably still weigh every now and then to make sure I don't put too much on!) It's a little early, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Wow, 12.5lbs to go, you are getting so close hun! HUGE well done :D

When do you go away? Hope you have a wonderful time. Have a fab Xmas and New year as well!!

I'll be flying next Monday, and annoyingly there's a stupid tube strike. A tube journey that should only cost me a few quid will now cost me at least 40 quid as I'll have to take a taxi!!! Grrrrrrrrrr

I was hoping to be slightly closer to target but I guess I'm still a stone lighter than when I started so I should be pleased :)

Although I don't go to class anymore, I'm awarding myself with a one stone sticky :) :D
1_stone.jpg

Oh my goodness, I hadn't realised you got your 1 stone award!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!:party0049::winner::party0011: (I love smilies, hehe)

Grrrr to the tube strike too, it must be a nightmare to live in London when they do that!

Have an amazing time :D

Thanks :) I'm well pleased :bliss: although it's a scenic route I'm getting there slowly...

Good luck with your weigh in tonight. Maybe worth having a chat with the consultant, given you're paying 5 quid each week for support? Fingers crossed for you!!

Happy New Year everyone!! Haven't logged in for quite a while, hope you are all well. I'll weigh myself on Wednesday to see how much weight I've gained. Honestly... Im not looking forward to weighing but I need to get back on the wagon!!

Back