Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

emily87 said:
Hey hun, welcome back :)

New york sounds great, I would love to go one day. Sounds like you have been doing really well, only a 2lb gain over two months is fab. I know whenever I'm on holiday my first weigh in when i get back is disastrous, lol. And although you weren't losing, at least you know that you can maintain your weight successfully. I'm sure all you need to do is make a few small changes and the weight will start to come off again. :D

Are you going to go back on to SW?

Thank :)

I'm not sure I have space in my head to do all the syn counting. (that really gives me headache) so I'll probably do a modified version of avoiding fattening and sugary food, and increase veg and fruit intakes. Similar principle so can't see why that wouldn't work.

Really happy with your weightloss! So how much did you lose in the last few months? Are you doing weight watchers, or calorie counting? Keep up the good work!

Oh and UK size 12 = US size 8. Feels great to be a size 8!

I'm rather embarrassed for not having updated this and not doing proper WIs for soooo long. My excuse was holiday -> house move -> scale went out of battery...

Anyway... here I am again.

Luckily, have somehow maintained my weight in the past few months, and I'm only 0.1 pounds heavier than I was at my last WI, at 149.6 pounds (68kg)?? that's pretty good, right?

I hope to get down to 145 pounds by the end of October. I should be able to do that if I really try! I want to give myself a pat for not buying any crisps when I went to the supermarket today, even though kettle chips are on offer!

hope you're all well. Can't believe summer is over already :S

Welcome back Dream and well done for maintaining your weight so well! It's great to see you back in action!

Back