Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

Hi Dream - good to have you back! Hope your WI isn't too ghastly and you get back on track quickly!

Hello and Happy New Year!!! :grouphugg: I'm back!

Just weighed myself NERVOUSLY... I'm pleased to report that I've only gained 1.5 pounds since my last WI at end of November!! Although it's a gain, I think it's a small gain and I'm happy it's a relatively small number!! :D

Will get back on the wagon and hope to lose a pound a week till I reach my goal!!

how's everyone doing? hope all is well!!

Yay, you are back!! Did you have a lovely time?

Your small gain is brilliant, well done for staying in control, you will have that off in no time. I on the other hand have some major work to do, lol.

Great to have you back. Lets make 2011 the year we get those pounds shifted!!

Holiday was lovely, just that time flies too quickly!

I'm really pleased I've only gained 1.5 pounds! Let's work hard in 2011 and hope we will reach our goals!!

Food diary for today (5/1/2011) - RED

9am: tofu + konnyaku in miso soup (really wanted something warm in the morning!)
11am: fatfree strawberry yogurt, 1 biscuit (2.5 syns)
1pm: chicken breast in a tomato sauce, mixed veg (parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas and mushroom)
2pm: alpen light cereal bar (half of HeB)
3pm: ferrero rocher (3.5 syns)
7pm: chicken breast in a tomato sauce, roasted parsnip

Exercise: cleaning the bathroom (1 hour!)

Haven't been thinking about syns for so long, it's abit strange to start thinking about these again!

Last edited:
Went shopping at M&S and Hobbs, am looking for tailored dresses for work. Grabbed some size 14's to try on, too loose, so I tried on some size 12's, perfect!! Can't believe it!!! I also bought a size 10 dress from M&S (must be something to do with the cutting of the dress though!)

I know M&S and Hobbs are relatively generous with their sizes, but still, am very happy :D

:bliss:

Last edited:
Wow, that is fab! You must be feeling great right now! :D Dont think I've ever been a size 10 in any shop before in my life, lol.

try M&S or Hobbs, they are very generous, LOL!

to be honest I can still feel my huge tummy sticking out... and I'm not happy with my arms and my thighs... but at least I'm a size smaller!!! hope to be a proper size 10 in 6 months' time!

food diary 6/1/2011 - GREEN
0845: rice porridge
1015: fat-free strawberry yogurt
1215: instant noodles (3 syn?) + fried egg + mixed veg (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas)
1500: alpen light cereal bar (half of HeB)
1800: sushi (those fish bits are my healthy extra's)
2200: grapes
Exercise: toning exercises on arms & legs, and few hours of shopping, if that counts LOL

Last edited:
food diary 7/1/2011 - GREEN
0845: rice porridge
0930: biscuit (2.5 syns)
1100: alpen light (half of HeB)
1200: alpen light (half of HeB)
1330: grilled fish with rice, udon soup noodle, cucumber pasta salad (fish as healthy extra)
1700: cafe latte (milk as HeA) and ice cream (180 cal so 9 syns)
2000: sushi rolls (fish as healthy extra)
2200: grapes
Exercise: weight lifting (a.k.a. shopping!! those bags were heavy!)

It's dangerous to go into any shop!!! I tried on some coats at House of Fraser... bought a really beautiful Jaeger coat, it's been reduced from 399 to 199!! It's still pricey but it's sooooo beautiful! and it's half price, so it's a "bargain"... really. And... I got it in size 10!!! I can't believe it!! Size 12 was too big!! :bliss: I think I'm really motivated to lose more weight, or at least not gain any back otherwise I won't be able to fit into it!!!

Also bought some skincare products... (Elemis - buy cleanser get toner free!) hence those shopping bags were heavy!

Played wii this morning... did the usual body test, can't help but know how much I weigh today :p have lost 0.7kg since Wednesday! Hurray!! Now at 69.2kg = 152.24 pounds! Which is pretty much how much I weighed before my long holiday!! It was TOTM in the last few days, so... in fact I haven't really gained much over December!!! HURRAYYYY! :bliss:

Thanks Jane. Happy new year to you too!! All the best, especially on the slimming front :)

Woohoo!! Well done you! Bet you will have a great loss on Wednesday! :D

8/1/2011 - Saturday - EE

0745: rice porride + leftover parsnip
1400: kimchi, bean sprout salad, potato salad, rice with beef and mixed veg
1800: cafe mocha
1900: sashimi, sushi (again...), ice-cream (9 syns)

Woohoo!! Well done you! Bet you will have a great loss on Wednesday! :D

thanks - fingers crossed for next Wednesday!!! hope I can keep the loss!

Woohoo! well done Dreamaholic. Congrats. Interesting food diary :)

Thanks Shiann!

9/1/2011 (Sun)
0900: rice porridge
1300: broccoli + buna shimeji mushroom + minced beef + noodles
1600: biscuit (2.5 syns)
1630: fat free strawberry yogurt + all-bran cereal (half of HeB)
1800: cereal bar (half of HeB)
2100: chinese cabbage cooked in miso soup (1 syn), minced beef tofu stir-fry
Exercise: 30 minutes on cross trainer, 10 minutes of legs and arms toning exercise

10/1/2011 (Mon)
0800: rice porridge
1300: itsu salmon sushi & salad set
1830: grapes
1900: fish pie and butternut squash

Will post the food diaries later. Have weighed myself, now at 68.9kg = 151.5 pounds! Lost 2.5 pounds Which is quite alot if you look at my history! :)

Hope to get under 150 pounds soon!!'

Excellent! Well done! I bet it won't take you long at all to get below 150lb now!

Oh my goodness, that is a fab loss hun!! Well done :D You will be under 150lb in no time!

Back