Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

Hi dreamaholic. Sorry about the gain but it sounds like you had a good time getting there! Hope that the rest of the week is more SW friendly and good luck with your next WI. X

wii fit graph - glad it's coming down again!!! (really don't know what's going on a few days ago!)

37516-albums2678-picture17461.jpg

just weighed myself, 68.3kg = 150.26 pounds = 150.5 pounds (if I lose an extra 0.02 pounds I could have round down to 150 :p)

152.5 last time... so have lost 2 pounds :) I'm not complaining! :D

I will aim to get below 150 pounds next week!

Wow, 2lbs is FAB!! You must be so pleased! You will smash that 150 pounds next week :D

Yeah happy to have lost two pounds last week. But actually i gained 1.5 last week, so actual loss is 0.5 over two weeks, which isn't that great lol

recent photo (I did tuck my tummy in!!)

37516-albums2678-picture17488.jpg

Now need to work harder to get rid of the "love handles"

Wow hun, look how loose your trousers are! Thats fab!!

Love it - wish I had a pic like that - will be a while before my belly goes anywhere lol xx

Thanks emily and maverick :) to be fair those M&S size 14 trousers have always been loose... (because I couldn't fit into a pair of size 12 when I bought those)

and trust me, I did tuck in my tummy, lol! :D

Last edited:
Jane R said:
Well done dreamaholic! You must be so pleased.X

Thanks Jane. It's still a long way to go till my target! (10 pounds from my 1st target and 20 from my ultimate - actually these figures don't sound too bad! :) )

Those figures are good - and you've done so well already... I've got 17lb to go, and then hopefully I'll be happy - haven't been that weight since I was 18 lol. Be good to be proud of my figure again, it's been a while. Comfort food is the devil, unless it's superfree!!! xx

maverick - yes I'll need to up my superfree too!! any comforting superfree recommendation? :)

valerie - thanks :) I love your chart by the way!

I've been abit rubbish with updating my food diary...ops.

will start from today:
0900: porridge with honey
1330: dined out - lasagna, cafe latte
1730: dined out - pork dumplings, beef fried noodles, 1 turnip dim sum
2000: ferrero rocher x 2
2100: malteasers rabbit

a very high syn day, probably, because of all the dining out and chocolates...

am 20 pounds from goal, will try to up the veg and fruit, and cut down on the chocolate... will try to up the exercise too. have recently bought a Billy Blank Tae-Bo workout DVD. Did 30 minutes on Friday, will try to do that 2-3 times a week from now on!!

Hey dreamaholic... Firstly can I just say um... WHAT love handles?!?! You look super hot!

Well done on your loss so far and good luck with getting to your target!

Love Jules x

Oh and by the way my wii fit graph is like that up and down all the time! I hate it when the little board asks you why you gained and the dot goes red! He's almost as harsh as my consultant!xxxx

julesmorris said:
Oh and by the way my wii fit graph is like that up and down all the time! I hate it when the little board asks you why you gained and the dot goes red! He's almost as harsh as my consultant!xxxx

Yes i hate it when it asks me why did I gain!!! And whatever you answer it will give you a mini lecture!!

Re my love handle... There are quite a bit of unwanted flesh round my waist that I really wanna get rid of!

I don't really mind if I have love handles, as long at the rest of me looks skinny!!! Long way off...!! xx

Back