Dreamaholic's diary - 20 pounds to go!

Which part of the body would you wanna slim down the most? For me it's my face and arms, so at least I'd look slim in most photos lol

Sometime I wonder if I'm eating too much. Lunch today:
M&S count on us creamy roasted mushroom risotto - 340 kcal, 6.4g sugar, 5.6g fat
1 pack (55g) M&S Baby leaf Italian salad leaves - 10 kcal, 0.9g sugar, 0.6g fat (where from??)
1 pack M&S eat well garlic prawns - 160 kcal, 0.8g sugar, 6.8g fat

I'm doing ee - so alot of salad leaves. But that look like a big lunch?

Last edited:
Sounds yummy! So long as you don't feel over full after eating it I would think that it is fine hun.

Does sound tasty and I agree with emily - as long as you're not eating for eating's sake then you are not eating too much. The great thing with this plan is that you don't have to limit how much you stick in your gob!! x

68.8 kg = 151.36. Gained 1 pound :(

I think it's because
- I dined out quite a bit over the last week
- it's time of the month soon so feeling bloated.

Quite gutted tho as I did the Billy Blanks workout DVD twice, so I was expecting some losses!

Feb challenge: 1 gone, 3 to go.

Ahhhh I'm so close to getting below 150 and am now further and further away! :(

Aww hun, big hugs!! I'm sure you must be feeling a bit down about it, but you have identified what the likely reason for it is. Bloating can cause a huge difference on the scales.

To be honest, I think I'm going to give up on the whole exercise thing for the time being as it really doesn't seem to be helping my losses, lol. Might leave it until I'm closer to target so I can use it to tone up and stuff. :)

Keep your chin up tho hun, and look forward to another great week with a great loss at the end of it. You will break that 150lb!!

emily87 said:
Aww hun, big hugs!! I'm sure you must be feeling a bit down about it, but you have identified what the likely reason for it is. Bloating can cause a huge difference on the scales.

To be honest, I think I'm going to give up on the whole exercise thing for the time being as it really doesn't seem to be helping my losses, lol. Might leave it until I'm closer to target so I can use it to tone up and stuff. :)

Keep your chin up tho hun, and look forward to another great week with a great loss at the end of it. You will break that 150lb!!

Yeah am quite annoyed with the gain but I did dine out and it's totm soon so I think thats why.

I heard doing exercise would increase metabolism rate so that you burn more calories even when you're sitting in front of tv / computer and sleeping!! So I will aim to do that Billy Blank workout at least twice a week.

Hope I'll break the 150 mark next week!!

Just had an apple crumble. Hmmmmm how many syns is that... (its yum tho. I love crumble!). Chances of me getting below 150 at the next wi is rather slim...

Was too full to have dinner. Also did some tae bo workout to try to burn the crumble off. (got real sweaty!!) Hope the damage isn't too bad......

10st10lbs said:
hey hun, hope you're well :) just wanted to say i know you're following the plan loosely but if you stick to it religiously for a week, you will see a real difference and your weight loss will be bigger and better! i lost 4lbs this week, im so happy and want to tell anyone who is lacking motivation to just persevere! x

Hey thanks for the encouragement. I know my slow loss / lack of weight loss is probably due to me not doing this religiously. I think I just need to get myself organised and get back on the wagon. (it may sound like excuses but it's hard when your other half isn't doing it too...)

Its a STS this week for me. To be honest am v glad I didn't gain as I had a v nice apple crumble last sunday!

Two pounds from club 10 but I'm just not losing that 2 pounds. Will try harder to stay away from temptation this week!!

Well done hun, STS is good especially if you know you haven't been 100%. Temptation is just so bloomin tempting!!!! lol.

emily87 said:
Well done hun, STS is good especially if you know you haven't been 100%. Temptation is just so bloomin tempting!!!! lol.

Would have loved to lose those 2 pounds but I know I haven't been on plan 100% so it's no surprise that I didn't lose that 2 pounds. A STS is better than a gain!!

Ahhhhh why do cakes, crisps, apple crumble etc taste so much nicer than superfree fruits and veg???

valerie11 said:
hi dreamaholic it's good uv'e sts and not put on, pity we can't crave fruit and veg instead lol have a good day x

Thanks yes a sts is definitely better than a gain! I've probably lost something, but then offset by the crumble lol

Some say one can re-educate your taste buds to love healthy food and forget about cakes and crisps... honestly?!? I'm afraid I can't! I can only tell myself that those are not good for me hence I should eat less, but every now and then I give in...

Have a good day too.

Back