Dreamingmaid....is seeing this through to the AWESOME end!

Hi DM, just popped over to see how you are getting on. You are still doing really well. You must be thrilled to only have 1 stone left to go.

Happy belated birthday and hope that the house move goes well.

Your plans look much like my days now and I am losing around 2 - 3lbs a week still (after having had around 4 weeks of staying the same due to social events!). It's great to be able to enjoy nice food in the plan and still lose isn't it.

good luck with your move hun!
x

Thanks for all your well wishes, finally have broken the back of this packing malarkey...Think i have most things done now, just a few odds and sods hanging around which i need to do.

Sarahp, thank you so much for your post hun, been wondering how you have been getting on. Looks like you are still doing great. How's the consultancy going?

Anyway, better dash i should be helping DH load boxes into the van.

Todays Menu
AM: Choc Mint Shake
Mid AM: Banana and Plums
Lunch: Salad & Strawberries
Dinner: Diet Coke Chicken (kindly recommended by Ceekay :), cous-cous, Veg and Cottage Cheese
Supper: Cranberry Bar
Milk allowance used in coffee.

Yay! Moved in and finally having some sit down time to recoup. I am officially knackered...either i'm getting older or i'd forgotten how tiring moving house can be.

I love my new house...it's a townhouse set on three floors and everything is finished to really high spec. Our furniture really fits in well and we are literally a 5 minute stroll into town. It is perfect!!
Just finished putting the kids cots and beds up....still got loads of boxes to unpack but that can wait.
We have split the kids between my mum and my in laws....thank goodness for both of them because there's no way we could have done everything with three small children in tow.

I realised that i'm a creature of habit. I hate my routine broken. Normally i have breakfast, lunch and dinner all at set times but we haven't been able to do that the past couple of days and i've become really irritated by it. Never realised i was such a control freak about it but i am. I'm not sure if it's because i am just hungrier in general on 1000 plan (out of ketosis etc) so get panicky about my next meal time. I suppose that could be the reason.
Anyway pleased to say that i stuck to the plan 100% although the scales haven't budged since Wednesday but it is totm so i'm not concerned.

Today's Menu
AM: Choc Orange Shake
Mid AM: Boiled egg with granary toast
Lunch: Salad & Strawberries
Dinner: Baked Haddock with Basmati, Cottage Cheese and Veg
Supper: Cranberry Bar
Milk allowance used in coffee.

Hey hon
sounds like you are all nice and settled in your new house...... where abouts have you moved to as I see your in Essex. How old are you kids you say cots up!! I had too in cots to yours must be close in age..
Sounds like your doing fab hon, I am on the 1000 plan too and have stuck to it and also my scales havent moved much since Wednesday but just stick with it hon.. they will move but the losses are not going to be as big as they used to be as we are moving up.
xxx

Hiya Curlywurly,

I'm in Chelmsford, not too far away from Loughton i think. Been here for just over a year but have moved house a few streets away. I really love it here :)
My kiddies....well i have 3 under 3. My eldest is 3 next month and has just gone into a proper single bed. My little girl is 2 in october and is now in a cotbed, and my youngest is 7 months so still in his cot.
How old are yours hun?

My husband used to have a shop in Chelmsford... but closed it a few years back.....Its really nice there..
Wow 3 under 3 your very brave.......
Mine are 3 1/2 and 2 1/2........ 13 months apart......... they are both cheeky monkeys........
Mine are both boys so very bostrous at times but would not have it any other way x

My youngest 3 are boys, the youngest 2 are monsters, always fighting and bickering and telling tales on each other.

3 under 3 - wow. I'm sure you must really feel the benefit of your weight loss with all the running around you must do.

Linda - how many kids do you have?

DM - I was looking through some of the other forums the other day and saw your name in Exante. I tried that too but thought the shakes were revolting. Much prefer CD's :)

Hi All,

I'm still here....just been mad busy and haven't had much time to catch up. Still stuck to the plan 100% but scales still haven't budged since last wednesday, not worried at the moment but just want to know that the 1000kcal step will help me shift this final stone....hope so....have my official weigh in tomorrow so hope for some good news.

Will try and update tomorrow
x

Hey hon
Just wanted to say hope your wi went well..
My scales are changing quite slowly on 1000 plan but they are still changing so thats the main thing. the first week I did lose 4 pounds on it and then since then 1 1/2 pounds twice which I am still really happy with..
Hope all is well with you hon xxx

Hey, how was your wi? You're doing really well hun, just stick with it and those lbs will drop off. Hopefully your cdc cleared up your queries regarding 1000A and 1000B. Have a great day xxx

Hey Dreaming maid - welcome and hope you are more settled in after your house move.

3 under 3 you are brave...... I had 2 under 2 - 19mths btween them to be exact and that was hard going couldnt imagine a 3rd in the mix! Mine are now 7 1/2 and nearly 6 so am out of baby mode now and HB has had the snip so no more for us.

Sounds like the consultation went really well for you fingers crossed you can have it soon. Ive had cosmetic surgery too - but a tummy tuck - nearly 3 years ago now. Best thing I ever did. I always said I would never have anything else done - but needless to say as Im getting closer to 40 im contemplating having a boob lift cos they are definitely more saggy than I would like! But as with most on here dosh is the problem.

I have always worried that my nipples would fall off if I had it done too as when they first started doing them they reckoned if the nipple wasnt repositioned correctly and it started to necrose then it would end up falling off - but I suppose that would slove my problem of my HB awlays trying to tweak my nipples and it irritating the hell out of me!!!!!!!

Anyway enough about me on your thread - hope the 1000 plan is working well for you and I look forward to reading your diary for inspiration to keep me on track as I keep falling off the wagon and need to get this last bit of weight off forever!
x

Time for a quick catch up methinks!

3 under 3 - wow. I'm sure you must really feel the benefit of your weight loss with all the running around you must do.

Linda - how many kids do you have?

DM - I was looking through some of the other forums the other day and saw your name in Exante. I tried that too but thought the shakes were revolting. Much prefer CD's :)

Hiya LC, yeah i really like Exante....in fact i probably wouldn't have swapped if it hadn't have been for the lack of information on the maintenance stage. I loved the shakes but hated the soups and it worked out expensive if you picked the flavours you wanted seperately....i always bought the promotional packs.
I much prefer the CD products though.

Hey hon
Just wanted to say hope your wi went well..
My scales are changing quite slowly on 1000 plan but they are still changing so thats the main thing. the first week I did lose 4 pounds on it and then since then 1 1/2 pounds twice which I am still really happy with..
Hope all is well with you hon xxx

Thanks hun, i'm really glad that you are doing well with 1000 plan. It's great that you are have steady losses. Wish mine would be the same!

Hey, how was your wi? You're doing really well hun, just stick with it and those lbs will drop off. Hopefully your cdc cleared up your queries regarding 1000A and 1000B. Have a great day xxx

Thanks for replying on my other thread, i'm still following 1000a plan and think i might go upto 1000b when i get closer to goal

Hey Dreaming maid - welcome and hope you are more settled in after your house move.

3 under 3 you are brave...... I had 2 under 2 - 19mths btween them to be exact and that was hard going couldnt imagine a 3rd in the mix! Mine are now 7 1/2 and nearly 6 so am out of baby mode now and HB has had the snip so no more for us.

Sounds like the consultation went really well for you fingers crossed you can have it soon. Ive had cosmetic surgery too - but a tummy tuck - nearly 3 years ago now. Best thing I ever did. I always said I would never have anything else done - but needless to say as Im getting closer to 40 im contemplating having a boob lift cos they are definitely more saggy than I would like! But as with most on here dosh is the problem.

I have always worried that my nipples would fall off if I had it done too as when they first started doing them they reckoned if the nipple wasnt repositioned correctly and it started to necrose then it would end up falling off - but I suppose that would slove my problem of my HB awlays trying to tweak my nipples and it irritating the hell out of me!!!!!!!

Anyway enough about me on your thread - hope the 1000 plan is working well for you and I look forward to reading your diary for inspiration to keep me on track as I keep falling off the wagon and need to get this last bit of weight off forever!
x

Hi JessicaRabbit,
Trying to persuade my husband to have the snip too....it's feels so final though doesn't it?
You did make me laugh with your nipple tweaking sentiments....what is it with men and them coping a feel when you least expect it...or want it:)
Glad that your tummytuck went well, i really want a TT too. i've had 3 big babies, 2 were over 10lbs and my tummy is in tatters. It's something that i will have to save hard for first.

So, had my weigh in and i had stayed the same as expected. Then in the morning i had miraculously lost 1.5 lb only to regain it again this morning.
Thing is, i'm hopelessly and totally constipated. I feel bloated and iriatable and i've tried everything and don't know what else to do.
I've tried Dulcolax, Movicol, Senekot and even suppositries. Now i think that i have overdone it and my body is refusing to let go. I really don't know what to do:(:(:(

I have still stuck rigidly to the plan though so i'm quite pleased about that.

Hi there, I remember that once I had to use dulcolax 2 days running (or nights, two at night) but you mustn't have them within an hour of having anything milk based, or have anything milk based for an hour afterwards otherwise they wont work properly.

Laura, I have 10 children, I did have 4 under school age at one time (twice)... there is mainly 16 months between each one.

DM, If you stick to plan the weight will come off eventually, maybe you will have a bigger loss next week...

Right, so i did a number two. Finally! Was up most of the night with it but at least i did it. Not pleasant but i wont go into details.
Should be recieving some Physillium Husks today...hopefully the extra fibre will prevent me from getting like this again.

Anyway, plan wise i am still doing ok. I have stuck to it rigidly but don't see any results on those pesky scales still. I know i shouldn't weigh in daily but it's kind of a routine for me. And a slight addiction :)
I am enjoying 1000 most of the time but find myself thinking about food a hell of a lot more. I'm guessing it's because we don't have the safety blanket of ketosis anymore and 1000calories isn't much so we feel hungry a lot of the time. But it's okay, i can deal with that, i either fill up on some water or have a nice cuppa to take the edge off.
But obviously i would love to get this last stone off and although i'm not in any imediate rush, seeing a small change on the scales would give me some motivation.
I have my holiday in september....i know i wont be at goal....and i'm fine with that. I will still be a whole lot slimmer than i was 6 months ago. So my plan is to stay on 1000 step until then....possibly move upto 1200 a week before i go on holiday so i can give myself a bit of leeway whilst out there....and also to have the odd alcoholic drink with DH. Then depending on my weight when i return perhaps dropping to 810 to give my metabolism a kick.
Does this sound like a sensible plan?

Back