Dreamingmaid....is seeing this through to the AWESOME end!

Hey hun..All is not lost...honestly!
You did so well on CD last time as you say, but remember it doesn't have to be SS or nothing the higher plans, esp 810 are great for losses, ok not as quick as SS but i think easier to stick if you are a bit wobbly to start with, you have to have faith in yourself that can do it, whatever plan you choose, cos if you tell yourself you're not going to make it you won't. I love the 810 plan as i don't feel hungry on it and i still get to eat a nice protein n veg meal and keep drinking coffee too.

Hope you find the answer , we're all here to support!

x

Thanks so much Lelly, realised how self pitying my post might have seemed but feel a bit more positive now.
You are right about the higher plans, in fact i followed a higher plan for most of my weight loss journey last time and found it great.
After i posted this afternoon i contacted my CDC again and have got an appointement for tomorrow evening. I still have a few packs left so will start again tomorrow, ss to start with and if the going gets tough i will do either ss+ or 810. I wont be a martyr if i find it too tough.
I'm sure its 80% mental anyway. It's not that i feel physically hungry, just that i have this constant mental battle going on in my head.
I've read through a few other minimins threads about self sabotaging and trying to deal with it as it comes.
I've bought myself a journal to jot things down in. just thoughts and feelings and also a novel to immerse myself in when i get bored and long for food.
So here's to a brand new start tomorrow!

Great! you sound really positive and ready for it! Good luck
x

Poor DM, you sound so sad. It's so easy to be cross and angry when we feel we fail and put weight on again. Although this is natural, I think we need to let go of these feelings before we can make much progress. We are all in the same boat - well I am anyway, I'm sure we can find ways together to get to where we want to be. xx

Just wishing that I could help in some positive way DM, you know you are still my hero! You helped me so much in the early days on Exante and I hate to see you struggling :(

Sending the HUGEST of HUGS and loads of LOVE as always
Bren xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DM, so identify with what you have posted. I had lurked on minis for a long while, not posting, then deleted my link and decided to forget about it all in Oct... bad timing really, as that's when things began to get really out of control. Found the site again Thursday (yet another 'Day 1') after literally DOZENS of failed CD restarts since Oct. I felt so low and so useless I didn't think I could even dare post, but I did and the support was there... and the support made me feel stronger. I texted my long suffering CDC that day who appeared next morning with supplies (I'd started with just a few packs left over from last failed attempt). And now I'm on Day 7 and have been 100% for the last 5 of those - some picking on first two days, quorn and tomatoes and celery as I thought they wouldn't matter, but stopped and since then it has been lots easier.

For me SS is good because it takes away all food... hides me safely in the food free zone and removes temptation to pick. I plan to try for another 3 weeks here and then go to 810 as that is where I lost most of my weight last time, managing to hang on to the safe zone feeling!

Waffling here but what I am trying to say is that if I can do it you can hunny... be brave, take a risk, because we are here for you and after all you have nothing to lose but that weight! Bess is right, we have all felt that way, and the fastest way to chase the negative stuff away is to take control.

Good luck with your Day 1 DM you can do it... hour by hour if need be, and post for support as much s you like. You sound really prepared and ready to do this, so whatever plan you choose I have faith you can stick with it. Go, girl!

xxx

Thank you girls so so much. It is so reasurring to know i'm not the only one who finds this such a struggle.
Bess i think you are absolutely right about letting go of those negative feelings. I have been saddled with them for too long and i need to move on.
Bren, you have no idea of how embarrased i feel about my repeated failed attempts at dieting, you've seen me re-start atkins how many times?? 3 i think and each time i throw the towell in and just can't seem to post that yet again i failed! You have been such a tremendous support to me, you don't know how much.
Katycakes, thanks so much for your words of support, it really means a lot to me. I'm kind of glad i'm not the only one who finds this a struggle...was beginning to think it was just me. You really have done so well to get to day 7 SS, i am in awe of you and hope that i can follow suit.

Well, day one for me here. I am a litre and a half of water down plus 2 black coffees. Feeling much more positive about restarting now. Have got a Choc Orange shake lined up mid morning and seeing my CDC tonight for more supplies.

You can do it DM, one step at a time... good luck with CDC, bet you feel even more motivated after!

xxx

Thanks KC,
2.5 litres down and 1 shake. Feeling ok, had a couple of shakey moments. Am not adverse to going on the 810 plan as the losses are still great and i get to have an evening meal. Will see how i go later but so far so good x

Good going DM! The first few days are the trickiest, so muster up that determination... make the dreams work for you, I guess! You are going to be brilliant. I love 810, moving up in 3 more weeks and looking forward to it!

xxx

Well done for getting started DM...wishing you lots of luck and sending you 'strong' vibes!

Have a great week!

Welcome back & good luck x

I send you all the good vibes I can do DM - hope this does the trick for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and thank you for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me.

Day two for me.
Met my CDC last night and all was fine, just got more supplies and the 810 booklet. I have definately decided on the 810 plan. Last night i had chicken with dry fried veg and it was great. Just what i needed.
1 litre down so far and looking forward to my first shake of the day

Hang on in there DM, you are doing great! (I am dreaming about 810, love that plan! Sigh!)

xxx

It is a great plan, i totally forgot how nice plain food tastes with just a little seasoning. And i get to have milk! Yay! no more black coffee's bluegh!
It's made a big difference to my moods knowing i can have food in the evening.
Still feeling really positive about the whole thing. Just booked our holidays so another incentive to keep on track

ooh, where are you going?

xxx

We've booked a week in a gite in Dordogne, France. We are driving there and on the way back spending 3 nights in Disneyland Paris. We've got three young children. 4, 3 and nearly 2 so it will be very exciting for them. We've decided to keep the Disney part a secret from them, can't wait to see there little faces :)

Brilliant plan and holiday all booked - sounds good to me! x

Sounds great DM, especially the surprise for the kiddies :)
Hope you do well on your new plan, keep strong xxxxxxx

Back