Dreamingmaid....is seeing this through to the AWESOME end!

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Well, after an absolute horrible past 4 days on 810 i have decided to move on upto 1000kcal.
There's good reason i think...i had been getting dreadful dizziness and insatiable hunger. I was miserable and snappy with my family, which is very unlike me.
The crunch came last night in bed when i couldn't sleep because of hunger pangs, i really felt like crying because i felt like i'd failed:cry:
So came downstairs read a few threads on the 1000kcal plan and started to feel a lot better. I ate a banana which tasted like heaven after 13 weeks of no fruit:). Job done my hunger was satisfied and i snuck back in bed and slept soundly.

My plan was to continue 810 until goal but i think my body had just had enough of it. It wants real food!! My Bmi is currently around 26 and ideally i'd like to lose at least another stone to get to my goal weight of 10 stone. I'm hoping that i will succeed with this step.
Will inform my CDC on Monday, i know that she is away this weekend and i don't want to disturb her.

So today's meal plan is something like this

AM: Choc Orange Shake
Mid AM: Banana with strawberries
Lunch: Green salad with a small dollop of L/FCottage Cheese
Mid Afternoon: Cranberry Bar
Dinner: Grilled Chicken breast with new potatoes or cous-cous (not sure yet) veg and small amount of L/F cottage cheese. Piece of fruit for dessert.

Also 1/2 pt Skimmed Milk which i've added to coffee.

Can someone read over it and tell me if thats ok.
Also if somebody wouldn't mind answering. I saw in the book that we can have Zero calorie drinks. I've had a glass of Coke Zero today...is that ok?
And can i add a fat free dressing to salads?

welcome to the 1000 plan hun!
your menu sounds fine to me, but i've only been on it a week! lol
hope you enjoy it as much as me, and you get good results with it!

i noticed that i immediately put on a couple of pounds, as i seem to be very carb sensitive! but dont panic, as i have already lost them again. official weigh in on monday though...
good luck hun, and it really helps to keep a diary on here
x

Thank you hunni, glad that my menu looks ok. Decided to opt for new potato's for my dinner and i was so full up. Really enjoyed it though.
Today has been so much better, the dizziness has gone and the hunger is at bay thank god.

Just noticed you have lost 8 stones :eek::eek::eek:. That is amazing, you must be thrilled.
Off to take a peek at your diary.

:birthday: to me. Yep it's my 31st today! I'm getting old:cry:;) sigh!

Well i wasn't going to mention it but what the hell....i am going for a boob augmentation consultation today. My boobs have never been particularly big and after 3 children and weight loss they are empty and saggy so i'm looking into having them fixed in Autumn.....obviously once the final weight has gone. I'm very excited and quite nervous....don't know what to expect really but i've got a list of questions and my best bra on in case i have to whop 'em out :D

So this morning i got coffee in bed, some gift vouchers for a salon and river island (couldn't shop there a month ago). A gorgeous watch and some hair products. Tonight my brother is looking after the kids and me and DH are going to the cinema. Looking forward to it.

The change in me since starting 1000 has been unbelievable, even though it's only been a day....finally my tummy feels content and the dizzy spells have gone. Mood wise i'm so much better too, not the vile cow i was 2 days ago:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY!!!!!
have a great day and evening!
x

Happy Birthday Claire........ and all the best for your appointment today hon!!!!
Good luck on 1000 its great Im loving it...... sounds like you had a great day yesterday on the plan.
Keep smiling xx

Hi Claire, welcome to the forum, you have done excellently so far on the weightloss. I felt the same as you did on 810 and quickly moved up to 1000, have now moved up to 1200 and that is also good, I like being able to eat with my family again as we all sit down to breakfast and dinner together so we can discuss our day....
Wow, lucky you being able to afford breast augmentation, hope everything went okay and they said everything you wanted to hear.... I would really love a tummy tuck, but we really need to pay off our debts first, so have set aside a year to pay off our debts, and that gives my skin time to shrink back after weightloss, then will start saving for the tummy tuck....
Well done on sticking to 1000 I did love that plan, but am working my way up now with a view to finishing with CD altogether soon, cannot wait to be "normal" again.... lol Take care hon..

Thanks Ceekay, Curleywurley and Greeneyes. Nice to see you are all doing so well on your plans.

Right, so i had my appointment yesterday and it went really well...it was the initial consultation with an advisor who was really lovely....and drop dead beautiful. We got chatting and she was saying how she had her breasts done 12 years ago...i swear she only looked about 20 but she was my age. Think she might have had a bit of work done on her face too, but good luck to her because she looked amazing. Anyway, the appointment went really well and i am medically fine to have surgery. I mentioned that i still had a stone to lose in weight and she said something along the lines of 'you are not overweight...so surgery anytime would be fine' felt like a compliment.

So got some prices *shudder* and am booked for an appointment with the surgeon at the end of the month. Just to discuss what size would be good for me etc. If all goes well i will book the procedure. V excited.

Greeneyes...i also want a tummy tuck in the future...i have a dreadful tummy...full of wrinkles and really saggy. I know what you mean about being able to afford the surgery. I am saving really hard. The place i went to yesterday also provided 0% finance so will look into that if i can't raise the full amount.

Another good day diet wise yesterday. Went to the cinema with my lovely DH last night and i had a coffee and a bar...was really nice. There's something about having to eat when you're at the cinema. Film was a bit rubbish though lol

Todays Menu

Mid AM: Banana and Strawberries
Lunch: Salad and Apple
Dinner: Curried Cod fillet, rice and veg
Supper: Cranberry Bar.

Hi hun,

How did the consultation go?
Hope I'm not being cheeky, but can I ask what you would be having? The reason I'm asking is because it's something that I'd be interested in - definitely can't afford at the moment, but in the future and possibly after (possible) second child I'd def like to have done. Mine were an F!! when pregnant, and then dropped to a DD after that, and now down to around a C cup, so as you can imagine, have lots of skin, and at almost 23 it's not nice, so I'd either like the skin tightened or them 'filled' to an extent, but don't want to be 'top heavy' anymore.
Anyway enough of my rambling on that subject!

You sound much happier on 1000, so I am pleased you have moved up, I have just moved back down to 810 for a little while, just to get over the hurdle of trying to get from 11 stone 7, to in the 10 stones mark.

Hope you had a brilliant birthday xx

Well done hon sounds like your doing great...... and especially in the cinema too...... that must be hard......
Your appointment sounds like it went really well. Good on you! I believe if your not happy with part of the body you should change it life is to short to live with something that your not happy with..
Keep smiling your doing great x

Hi hun,

How did the consultation go?
Hope I'm not being cheeky, but can I ask what you would be having? The reason I'm asking is because it's something that I'd be interested in - definitely can't afford at the moment, but in the future and possibly after (possible) second child I'd def like to have done. Mine were an F!! when pregnant, and then dropped to a DD after that, and now down to around a C cup, so as you can imagine, have lots of skin, and at almost 23 it's not nice, so I'd either like the skin tightened or them 'filled' to an extent, but don't want to be 'top heavy' anymore.
Anyway enough of my rambling on that subject!

You sound much happier on 1000, so I am pleased you have moved up, I have just moved back down to 810 for a little while, just to get over the hurdle of trying to get from 11 stone 7, to in the 10 stones mark.

Hope you had a brilliant birthday xx

Hi Lovely,
Don't mind you asking...fire away!
I will be having breast implants. At the moment by boobs are an a/b cup and have lost all volume. Like you i lost a lot of my breast tissue after having children. I've got 3 kids and they seem to have got smaller after each pregnancy.
I'm hoping to go to a d or dd cup, and just want them perkier in general. Just hope that the surgeon doesn't recommend an uplift as well because i don't think i could afford both.

Just a quick update to say i lost 3.25 lbs this week. That's 4 days 810 and 3 days 1000kcal.....dead chuffed with that!!
Means i have a nice tidy 1 stone to lose....roll on!

Brilliant hun!!!!
well done!

:birthday: to me. Yep it's my 31st today! I'm getting old:cry:;) sigh!

Well i wasn't going to mention it but what the hell....i am going for a boob augmentation consultation today. My boobs have never been particularly big and after 3 children and weight loss they are empty and saggy so i'm looking into having them fixed in Autumn.....obviously once the final weight has gone. I'm very excited and quite nervous....don't know what to expect really but i've got a list of questions and my best bra on in case i have to whop 'em out :D

So this morning i got coffee in bed, some gift vouchers for a salon and river island (couldn't shop there a month ago). A gorgeous watch and some hair products. Tonight my brother is looking after the kids and me and DH are going to the cinema. Looking forward to it.

The change in me since starting 1000 has been unbelievable, even though it's only been a day....finally my tummy feels content and the dizzy spells have gone. Mood wise i'm so much better too, not the vile cow i was 2 days ago:)

Happy belated birthday, I've only just found your diary - you really made me laugh with the 'best bra on in case I have to whop 'em out'! How did the consultation go? After breastfeeding my 4 babies my boobs are round my knees without a bra, but I don't think I've got the nerve to do anything about it. If I did anything it should be a tummy tuck first.
Glad the 1000 plan is suiting you better too. You've done very well.

Same as Bess only just seen your diary so welcome and a belated happy birthday, also good luck with your surgery. After yo yo dieting for years im not as perky as I once was and am a dd cup at the moment but am trying for a baby at the moment but would def think of having something done about it after that xxxx

Yes definately recommend having children first before having your boobs done. I finished having my family now so want to try and look and feel as best as i can. Also you never know what size your breasts will become post children...some people go up in size and stay there. Sadly mine didn't they just shrank and hung around my belly button (...that's an exageration btw lol).
Really pleased with my weight loss this week...but i'm expecting it to slow down a bit now i'm on 1000kcal. Doesn't matter though....i'm still in the zone so to speak.
Might be offline for a few days come friday as we are moving house, but don't worry i won't have thrown in the towell.

Todays menu

Mid AM: Banana and Plums
Lunch: Salad & Tetra
Dinner: Cajun chicken, cous-cous, cottage cheese and veg
Supper: Apple
Lots of coffee with milk allowance too.

Well done on your weightloss, thats a great amount seeing as you were on 810 and moved to 1000.

Glad your consultation went okay, are you excited about having it done?

Thought i'd grab a few minutes on mini's to catch up and take a 5 minute break. Been doing lots of house packing today and everywhere i look there seems to be so much to do still. The house is a bombsite....don't think i've got enough boxes to fit everything in and i just can't be arsed to to anymore.
I'm trying to be ruthless but it's not working very well. I keep finding lots of the kids old broken toys and i'm finding it hard to get rid!!
Looking forward to moving....just hate packing grrr.

Todays Menu
AM: Vanilla Shake
Mid AM: Banana and Strawberries
Lunch: Salad & Plums
Dinner: Chicken, rice/cous-cous, Veg and Cottage Cheese
Supper: Cranberry Bar
Milk allowance used in coffee.

Back