dreams - not really atkins topic ;)

Had a cracker last night. I was being sold as a slave (but it's modern times, not historical) by a white family, and the son was chasing me, so I got into a car and locked the doors - but left the window open, only he couldn't get in that way for some reason. His father called him off - and then I woke up.

Figure that one out Vicky! :)

Slave
To dream that you are a slave, suggests that you are not taking charge of your own life. You may be a slave to your job, to your family, to some habit, or to some obsession.

there you go. you are obsessed with something :D (alcohol? diet? new job?)

My bf has dream about wasps the other night - remember mine - i put mine down to my boss then and obv same happened with him!

LOL a slave to nerves at the moment. It's all about getting a job, I can't think about anything else.

Wow fancy the wasp thing happening twice, that is spooky - or the power of suggestion?

mm i wonder.
Yes thats deffo your obsession. Im even nervy for you!

LOL oh sorry about that :)

This week is definitely better - got three calls about jobs yesterday, and a call just now, so hopefully something will come up soon.

Sx

oh thats fantastic :) they are all wanting you. more interviews?

brilliant babe. there is light at the end of every tunnel. how is the flat sale going?

Oh - good luck for that too. You seem to be having a life turnaround stage at the moment hon!

Yep - but all good :)

I realised I'd never been happy living in my flat, so can't wait until it is all sorted, I have a great job and I can buy something else. Roll on 2011, this one has been a bit of a stinker - apart from Minimims of course! :) Am now just waiting for a lady from the local cat shelter to see if my flat is suitable for cats, I've wanted one for ages, so cross fingers. Mind you, she will wonder what on earth she has walked into - my hair is in curlers and I look only marginally better than Nora Battie LOL

lmao! you will look like a perfect mad cat lady then :) oh thats brill news my love :D

:p i meant about everything. lets hope 2011 is a very successful year for you :D and your cat!

Yey and we all get to and stick to our goal weights :)

That sounds like a good plan :D

Best of luck with the jobs Susie - have you heard back from last week's interview yet? Fingers also crossed for the puddy tat :D

Nothing on the job front - but yes to my flat getting the nod for a couple of puddies yaye! Should get them over the next few weeks.

Back