dreams - not really atkins topic ;)

Yes we do, I love puddies but cannot have them while I have a choccy lab who would chase and eat them!
YAY for puddies :D

Here's a strange one for ya, Vicky!

Had a nap this avo and dreamed I was in a room, waiting for something (don't know what) and there was a woman next to me, knitting some sort of garment. She asked me if I could knit and I said yes, although I couldn't (but in real life, I can)...then I woke up.

Knitting
To dream that you are knitting, signifies a quiet, peaceful and loving home life. It may also refer to someone in your life (past or present) who you associate with knitting. Alternatively, knitting symbolizes your creativity or accomplishments. You need to take time out from your regular routine.
To dream that you have difficulties knitting, means that you are avoiding some issue.
To see knitting needles in your dream, suggest that you are manipulating a situation in order to get a desired outcome.
you manipulator ;)

i had a dream the other night i moved into a brand brand new house, gorgeous new furniture everything. was wierd. means a brand new era in my life? a bloated one?

LOL oh for a quiet and peaceful home life!

i think your dream means you should buy a lottery ticket :) Then when you win, buy a big house at the seaside and we'll all move in - and hire lots of dishy Italians to cook and clean :D

I used to have terrifying dreams when i was really young, very early teens. It was hard to explain but felt like a force was holding me back/lying on top of me, a really terrifying evil force and i couldnt move or have any control over my body. It was like i was hallucinating something malovelent (sp)...i found out recently that it was sleep paralysis. I havent had one for years but it is pretty well documented now.

omg Sus the Marazion one would be perfect for the doglets :) and the other is lovely too.
my dream last night
I was going out with this man who i had to go on a publicity thing with, everywhere we went I had to get pic taken with him kissing him like i was some sort of trophy. anyway i had to pack some stuff really quickly to go away with him and i wasnt happy leaving the dogs at home and his manager in a red porsche (yes i remember silly stuff) and i was at the cigarette machine with the kardashian sisters we were laughing cos it wasnt working.
anyhoo..... go out to see my man and his manager and this bloke comes over with a monkey on his arm and tells me to concentrate....he says think about Luna so i do and she barks to me, and i look to my right and i can see this kind of wierd scene where the dogs are all at my friends house with her dogs too and they can sort of see me but not cos its like a visage. magical :)

im not sure what to look up hon?

ok
Paparazzi
To dream that you are being chased or stalked by the paparazzi, indicates that your privacy is being violated. You feel that your own identity is lost. Alternatively, the dream represents your aspirations for fame.
To dream that you are a paparazzo, suggests that you chasing and seeking fame.
To see the paparazzi in your dream, represents your need to focus in on a particular situation. You are trying to capture some idea or concept.

Magician
To see or dream that you are a magician, signifies that an issue or a task at hand may be trickier than you had anticipated. You are feeling disillusioned. Alternatively, the dream means that you are trying to fool yourself or someone into believing something that you know is not true.

Celebrities

To dream that you are a celebrity, signifies your high aspirations that may be way beyond your reach at the present moment. You may just be setting yourself for a let-down.
To dream that a friend or lover becomes a celebrity, denotes your fear of losing the friendship and loyalty of this person.
To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Consider what the celebrity is famous or known for and how you relate to that quality. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.
To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity, represents your idealized version of someone you know in your life. Perhaps you hope that a real-life friend can act more like a particular celebrity. Consider the qualities that you see in this celebrity and how you want your friends to have those qualities. Alternatively, the dream may be trying to compensate for your own lack of self-confidence. You want to escape from your own reality and live the high life. You want to fit in.
To dream that you are having sex with a celebrity, indicates your drive to be successful. Consider what movies you associate this celebrity with or what makes this celebrity famous for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.

Fame
To dream that you have fame, denotes unrealized achievements or failed aspirations. You constantly need reaffirmation, praises and acknowledgment. You want to be admired and looked up to by those around you.
To see famous people in your dream, signifies an increase to your prosperity and honor.
*Please Also See Celebrities

I dreamt I was single and going on a date with a blonde man who drove a white car. We were to meet in a hotel lobby and I was 15 minutes early. He was late and I decided as I was naked to find something to cover myself up with. I then started thinking about who I should date and an ex-fling came to mind despite it not ending well. It ended with me thinking that wasn't a good idea afterall but not sure what to do.

Lol Lisa! you are as mad as me!

I had a horrible dream that I was diagnosed with brain cancer & that they had to operate but I could choose either to be paralysed or blind & deaf.... but there was a high possibilty of dying & I had to explain to the kids & write them letters, but I chose to be paralysed so that I could at least see & hear my kids... woke up crying!

Thankfully I woke up at 0530 & didn't allow myself to go back to sleep!

omg Linz - thats horrible. :( I often have dreams where im dying or someone is trying to kill me. I had one once where someone had slit my throad and i was trying to hold it together when ringing the ambulance.

i dont know. maybe we are just freaks. but stuff like that linz is so real its scary. why on earth would we even think about stuff like that?

Back