dreams - not really atkins topic ;)

You'll match yr wee (glowing in the dark)!!
Oh yeah, all of a sudden, everyone's a comedian! Where were you all when I needed tan guidance??? :confused:

WW don't remember guidance being asked re second layer... but I am having visions of how it would stand out amoungst the white snow. x

Bren sometimes I think that you're not right.

Other times I know it. :D

WW don't remember guidance being asked re second layer... but I am having visions of how it would stand out amoungst the white snow. x

ITA Linz, can't blame you for my impetuous rush into a second coat. Should have treated it like emulsion and let it dry first.

And you're right - at least I won't get lost in a snowdrift!

LMAO I love the fact that given an opportunity to stuff things up completely, Water, you go and do it again! Oh welcome to my world my love :D

I dyed my hair blonde once (as mentioned previously), and it turned orange, so I did it again (same day, less orange, still not blonde) - then, because I was flying home to NZ the next day, I dyed it AGAIN (black this time, I'd learnt my lesson)!

It came out a sort of 'past it's used by date' chocolate that had been left on the back seat of the car in the sun....:D

You may find you just have a golden glow about you & that it looks gawjuss. x

I'm gonna go with your groundless optimism slant on this debacle Linzi. Thanks pet. :p

LMAO I love the fact that given an opportunity to stuff things up completely, Water, you go and do it again! Oh welcome to my world my love :D

I dyed my hair blonde once (as mentioned previously), and it turned orange, so I did it again (same day, less orange, still not blonde) - then, because I was flying home to NZ the next day, I dyed it AGAIN (black this time, I'd learnt my lesson)!

It came out a sort of 'past it's used by date' chocolate that had been left on the back seat of the car in the sun....:D

I acknowledge and appreciate your tale of damage limitation Susie. However, as the newly crowned queen of fake tan, I feel it is unnecessarily pessimistic re my chances of being gorgeous in just a few short hours, As it says on the bottle. They wouldn't lie would they? Just to sell their fake tan or owt???:confused:

Ok, I hereby declare that if my fake tan turns out rubbish, proving that I am NOT the queen of fake tan, that I WILL publish my disgrace.

Can't say fairer than that.

Linz, I'm still completely snow white. Therein lies the rub of faking it. Will report back tomorrow though...

With or without paper knickers lol

I knew I could rely on you to drag the tone down B. I said top only!!!!! :4633:

Back