dreams - not really atkins topic ;)

Yeah, never quite got my Luddite head around that yet Susie - maybe it's time to embrace the 21st Century - saying as this is my lucky week and all!

Had a short adjournment to the bathroom there to apply fake tan on my arms (a LOT of arm on show in this dress tomorrow night). I have a very very very bad track record with self-tanning products, spanning 20 years or more.

Thought it was best to apply it BEFORE I got the drink out for the evening. See, I do learn from my mistakes. Eventually. :rolleyes:

Bollocks. Forgot THAT lesson!

Gosh it's cold sitting about with no top on allowing fake tan to dry.

How long do I let it sink in before I can put me cardie back on?

OK, I'm taking that as gospel Susie - I know you would never mess with my head for your own twisted amusement! Why that would be just plain cruel!

Back after a couple of laps of the living room! :)

OK, I'm formulating a theory that as fake tan dries in, it sucks moisture from the body of the victim. I've necked a large vodka in the last twenty minutes, and still feel thirsty. Could that be true? ;)

Might go for a second drink. Would hate to turn into a prune before I go all lovely and brown. :D

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! Prunes, are brown, aren't they? Could it be possible that they are just people who didn't drink enough while self-tanning? I feel the plot of another bizarre unpublishable novel coming over me...

LMFAO - classic scenes unfolding in Water's house :D

Think you're safe on the prune front - I did jury service once with a "strike a light" East London woman who'd lived in Spain for years. HAD she applied moisturiser she might have got close to prune-dom, but my goodness she was so leathery I couldn't help looking at her and thinking "handbag"...!

OMG there are some fab webcam moments happening tonight!!

Hows the arms? x

PMSL!

Anyway, little self-tanning update. I know you're on the edge of your seats. Having had my error in not exfoliating first pointed out by the lovely Susie (d'oh!) I decided that the better part of valour was hoiking a load of moisturiser onto my elbows and then applying a SECOND coat of fake tan. Yes, BEFORE the first one dried properly. I'm thinking that this was an absolute masterstroke, and that I am the boss of fake tan now.

Hands up who thinks this was a good idea? :D

Now wait a minute, since when did lack of experience stop anyone here from throwing their tuppenceworth in Bren?

Spit it out! :D

lol - were paper knickers involved?

Dear god, what do you think I am? No - convent education - top half only Bren.

Still sitting here frozen and half-starkers though. Not that any of you lot care. :rolleyes:

Back