Dress Decision Day

LOL! *hangs head in shame* Yes, we will probably be going through this again in 28 days. :giggle:

I just wasn't brave enough and the girls in coast were so helpful in letting me do the exchange thing... excuses excuses!

In 28 days, I'll have had 4 more WIs and I'm going all out to lose half a stone in that time. That way, the 12 will be kept and the 14 going back! It is a fab incentive and I intend to make the most of it...

Thanks you lot :D

Lol Hellie!! That 12 will be yours hun! btw the dress is gorgeous! xx

Be brave, you will be in the 12 easily by October! Believe in yourself :) Just seen the dress and wowzer! You gotta have the 12!

I love you lot! Couldn't get better motivation! :)

I love the dress - god I would kill to wear something like that - you can do it, I'm sure.

I have bought a size 16 dress for my niece's wedding in September - showed my Mum it 6 weeks ago when I couldn't even zip it up and she told me to go and buy the 18, I took delight in telling her I can now zip it up (although I look pretty crap in it) but it is giving me the incentive to stick with SW and look fab (I hope) in September.

Hang on in there.

The dress is fantastic! It's meant to be fitted so forget the 14 and focus on the 12! Why not try a couple of express success weeks just to really hit the spot. You're gonna look so classy!

Defo go for the 12! That is one sexy dress!

I am Miss indecisive!

I have bought a size 16 dress for my friends wedding in december... tried it on but I have about 4 inches gap before it will get anywhere near fitting lol. Sounds looney but oh well it might fit me one day but the size 20 was huge on me

I have bought a size 16 dress for my friends wedding in december... tried it on but I have about 4 inches gap before it will get anywhere near fitting lol. Sounds looney but oh well it might fit me one day but the size 20 was huge on me

IIt doesn't sound looney at all! That's a great incentive. Go for it :D:D

Back