Dress size +height +weight

scoobysue

Silver Member
hi all, was chatting on another thread when this suggestion came up. Wondered if we could do a thread where we all post heights weight and dress sizes.... could help with setting some goals etc. What d'you all think?

scoobysue 5'6" 11st 07lb size 14 tops 12 jeans 14 dresses

Size 12, 5ft3, meant to be 12.4 and a half ATM but doesn't look like I'll stay the same thanks to mother nature

5ft 6, hovering around 12st at the moment and more or less a size 14. I have a few size 12 pieces, including one pair of jeans. I refuse to buy higher than a 14.

5ft1
Size 10/12
10t10lbs

Its weird as technically I'm meant to be a bigger size but my waist is 27inches, but I got wide hips at 38 inches lol I do have one top that is a size 8, fits me on the waist (a button up dress/top) but got big boobs lol (34D)

I'm with you Dom, sometimes I need a 16 top for my rather ample baps but I will not go up to a 14 on jeans. This is the main reason I think i have found this forum because I really did need to go up a size and just couldn't stand it.

I'm with you Dom, sometimes I need a 16 top for my rather ample baps but I will not go up to a 14 on jeans. This is the main reason I think i have found this forum because I really did need to go up a size and just couldn't stand it.

Snap! I'm definitely heading towards a 16 bottom and I'm just not up for that. Time to do something about this!

My size 12 jeans were giving me injuries! And i couldn't even buy new ones cos no way would i get a new 12 on, seems like jeans grow with you for a bit don't they. Like they are secretly encouraging you to think everything is fine and yes, you are still a 12. Off you go to pick a new pair and they don't go past your knees, your old ones lie crumpled on the dressing room floor pi**in theirselves laughing. Is it just me maybe.......:rolleyes:

I just want to be a "real" 12 in my jeans and a real 14 on top. Big baps and shoulders like fella in a scrum won't let me get into a 12 top.

Hi All
My stats are

5ft 9"
10st 4.2lb
Top size 8
Bottom size 10 a touch size 8

I was originally as size 16

I've found clothes sizes are messed up regardless of your size.

I'm that awful in between size, so trying to.get a few more pounds off to get into that comfy stage of size lol

I'm 5ft 4"

13st 13.5lb
Size 16-18
I reakon another 7-10lb and ill be in 16's properly!

I'm 5'8, 12 stone something (haven't weighed for a while due to falling off plan) and a size 12-14. My size 14 jeans are a bit big now and I can fit into size 12 but I wouldn't call myself a proper size 12 yet. If only there was a size 13 lol. :eek:

Ahh no after reading all of these I have come to realise that I must carry weight awfully! I'm 5'4, weigh 11 8.5 and I'm a 16, pre preg I was 10,2 at my smallest and still a 14on bottom, 12 on top!x

thiswillbeit said:
Ahh no after reading all of these I have come to realise that I must carry weight awfully! I'm 5'4, weigh 11 8.5 and I'm a 16, pre preg I was 10,2 at my smallest and still a 14on bottom, 12 on top!x

Aaaw don't be silly! Bet you've got a lovely shape :)

Charli XxX

Back