drink more water challenge!

Wow, this looks like a great idea! How do you moniter how much you drink? Do you fill up bottles and work your way through or remember how many glasses you have had?

I haven't even drank a sip of liquid today so I am deffo going to join in with this one..... tomorrow will have to be my first offical day, I am off to get a drink of water now :)

March Hare said:
Wow, this looks like a great idea! How do you moniter how much you drink? Do you fill up bottles and work your way through or remember how many glasses you have had?

I haven't even drank a sip of liquid today so I am deffo going to join in with this one..... tomorrow will have to be my first offical day, I am off to get a drink of water now :)

Hi march hare i drink tesco still flavored water in1.5 litre bottles so much better drink 2 of those day then on top of that my shakes and soups x

I drank 2.5 litres so far. I'm aiming to drink othet litre until bed time;)

Sorry not been posting... I've been ... Well not great with my water... But I'm back on it today and my diet.... Here's hoping hey ! X

Where are you girls? Have you been drinking your water? :p

Sigourney, yesterday I also didn't drink more than 2 litres and overate (shame).
But today I'm back on track again, both on healthy food and water;) 2litres of water so far, I'm hoping I'll drink more 2litres until bed time.

x

Sorry ... Yes right yesterday 5 pints.. 3 today so far.. And been back on my lipotrim since yesterday... So far so good x

That's good Sigourney;)

I drank 4 litres of water (including lemonade and herbal tea)

x

Aline said:
That's good Sigourney;)

I drank 4 litres of water (including lemonade and herbal tea)

x

Well done... I would be lying if I said I found it easy...I don't , but I know it helps ...x

sounds like a good idea, i'm joining too i think. i've switched to decaff coffee recently but unsure if its as dehydrating as normal coffee and if its scuppering my hydration attempts! so 3 litres for me i think is a good target.

bexshaw said:
sounds like a good idea, i'm joining too i think. i've switched to decaff coffee recently but unsure if its as dehydrating as normal coffee and if its scuppering my hydration attempts! so 3 litres for me i think is a good target.

Welcome aboard... I have cut out coffee completely... Just to see..and down to two teas a day... Which is fab for me be because I normally have about 8 hot drinks x

Can i join in too please. I used to be a water drinker but really let it slip over the last year and got back into my tea drinking. At my worst i was having 10 mugs of tea a day but have managed to cut this right back to 2 mugs. I'm going to start off aiming for 1.5ltrs a day and work my way up to 3ltrs.
So far i've had 2 lge beakers so about 1tr. Can i ask, have people noticed its helped with their weight loss at all?

i bought some bottled water just to help me, cos they are two litres and i can just work my through one a day, and a bit tastier than tap where we are, and try and do one more litre through hot drinks and such. i'm sure it will help cos we'll be fuller more often and less likely to mistake thirst for hunger, and feel more alert so less likely to eat sugary snack to boost energy maybe.

It helps kill the hours in between meals... Skin feels cleaner... Generally makes you feel healthier ... And yes from what I have always been told it does help weight loss ... But it's not easy I have to constantly remind myself to drink it x

savvymummy81 said:
Can i join in too please. I used to be a water drinker but really let it slip over the last year and got back into my tea drinking. At my worst i was having 10 mugs of tea a day but have managed to cut this right back to 2 mugs. I'm going to start off aiming for 1.5ltrs a day and work my way up to 3ltrs.
So far i've had 2 lge beakers so about 1tr. Can i ask, have people noticed its helped with their weight loss at all?

Of course you can :) x

Can i ask, have people noticed its helped with their weight loss at all?

Hello and welcome :)

I notice I'm less bloated when I drink more water because water helpr to get rid off fluids retention;)

x

Am back on he wagon today so far am at 1.5l x

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I managed my 1.5ltrs yesterday and so far i've had 1ltr today.
I'm bloated all the time so hopefully i'll see a difference soon

Snap!! 1.5 l so far!!

Back