drink more water challenge!

Im sure you will!

Doesnt look like u've got much to go ur nearly there u lucky thing :)

Hit 4 litres x

I do thankyou... Had my nails done and put on some lippy ... Had 1 litre so far... Off out shortly but I'll do 3 today for sure...:) x

I was just wondering if it's true that a glass of hot water and lemon in the morning helps with weight loss?. I think I heard this in WW before. It's quite nice anyway so I'm going to have it each morning before the playschool run.
I'm only up to 1.5L today but I'm in work so I don't want to be in & out of the bathroom too much!

Haven't done too well today, have had a bad tummy all day so have just vegged out most of the day not really eating or drinking much :( oh well 2moro's another day

oooh your all doing so well! I am being a bit poor, only just approaching 1lt as i type! not to self : MUST TRY HARDER!!!

Confession time....... Sorry sorry sorry ... Have been rubbish only had 1.5 pints each day max since Friday..., just been busy so forgot.... But I'm on it from today.... X

Don't worry girls, today is a new day and we'll make it a great one;)
So far I only had 1litre of water, more 2litres to go:p

x

I've just hit 4litres can't stop drinking today

wow Joice, that's great :) I'm at 2.5litres so far

2 so far slacking today x

3 litres so far, I may drink 2 cups of water until bed time, so hopefully I'll be at 3.5 litres for the day ;)

I'll join in, although not sure i can manage 3 litres. Atm im trying to drink a glass of water with an ickle tiny bit of juice in it every hour, il have to measure how much water is in the glass..i imagine if i have a glass every hour/hour and half must be about 2 litres :) shall update tonight.
xxx

Back