Drink Water and be Merry -London

wish l could too would be nic e to put faces to everyone

I'd like to be 150lbs by then xxx

What's the plan then ladies? Where in London are we going to meet and what time? :)

Hugs x x x

How about Covent Garden ot Marylebone Starbucks?

Covent Garden sounds fab :D I love it there! Starbucks in Marylebone is usually always busy, so it may be hard to find everyone :confused:

Just to check that it is still going ahead with us lot btw? Just noticed a poll has started as to where the favourite 'meet up' is. I don't see any harm in have 2 meet ups, that way it will suit us all :) Rather than a pathetic poll that means nothing to anyone! We need action!

Thanks for organising this btw quizzical, i'm very much looking forward to sharing a shake and water with you all ;)

Hugs x x x

Covent Garden . . . Think i can make that. I'll be coming from Marylebone so if anyone is good with directions i could use them haha

i would love to come but im about 4 hrs+ from London,all the best to you others who can make it.

only me again.had a word with my dh,ds and they have both agreed that they will travel with me and drop me at covent gardens.what time has it been arranged for.x

Last edited:
only me again.had a word with my dh,ds and they have both agreed that they will travel with me and drop me at convent gardens.what time has it been arranged for.x

How very sweet of them!
It's very much appreciated that you are prepared to make such a long journey xx
Cant wait to meet you hun xxx

Just for Clarity: The London meetup is on the 20th March at 2pm in Starbucks in Covent Garden, easily accessed by Covent Garden tube. I am happy to provide a map/directions to anyone who needs. Additionally there are usually street performers and a market there we can have a wander around if we get cabin fever in Starbucks.

I can NOT wait to meet all of you xx

PS there is also a Birmingham meet being organised by Caroline in case that is closer for anyone xx

Can't wait to meet you all xxx

Quizzical, can you do a list of who is going please? Would like to know who i may be meeting up with?

Will emmapetty be going still? Seen her goodbye thread and wondered whether this meant she wouldn't be meeting up either? She is one of the ones I'd love to meet! Would love to know xxxx

hi, can I join in?? Would be great to meet you guys!! You are all so supportive and inspirational- I am in London, but not on CD- I am not on anything really- but am still trying to loose by my own way. Can I join in?? ;)

ds just came home with tickets for coach,arrive at victoria about 11 ish so should be able to meet you all for 2pm but will have to leave you all by 5.30-6.00 so we can catch the tube back to Vic for coach.CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.im sooooooooo excited.xxxxxxx

Who's Going

Quizzicalgrrl
spottitchsam
*gold.emerald*
embobins
MiniMimi2091
emmapetty
Hayley 22
rebecca02uk
BlingBabe
DappyMare

Did I leave anyone off?