Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

You can absolutely still use the site - and we insist on it ;)

Im going to the newforest on sun night till wed morn with hubby and my best mate and husband.My kids are staying at home with grandparents.Just hopeing i manage my points as i supposse it will be boozy:D

Im going to the newforest on sun night till wed morn with hubby and my best mate and husband.My kids are staying at home with grandparents.Just hopeing i manage my points as i supposse it will be boozy:D

Oooh have fun Paula :party0036:! Tell us all about it when you get back.
xx

It's nice to see you back on love.
Enjoy your meal tonight ;) hehehe!
Catch up later.
xx

I'm here :D
Not for long though, must go to bed soon, dd was a minx last night and I'm shattered!
xx

I have to fight with my family to get on this laptop.Everybody wants to be on it.I think i need my own just to come on minimims lolxx:D:D:D

I will miss BB tonight, out with the girls but happy to sacrifice BB for that. Carol is getting right on my nerves. I didn't like her at first, then she started to grow on my and now shes driving me nuts. Still think Brian and twins are funny and Liam is yummy !

I'm definately watching BB, totally with you on Carol Dobo, I wish Tracey wasn't a guru as I'd like to see her and Carol out this week. Carol really got on my nerves last night, I think I would have lost my rag with her ages ago.
xx

I do love bb,my kids dont like it when i watch it as i make them put their ear phones on because of the swearing.Copying starlight question does anyone know how long its on forxx:)

Not sure Paula, is it about 3 weeks?
X-Factor starts tomorrow night if I'm not mistaken, I LOVE X-Factor!
xx

Back