Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

Yip that's the one! It was 'Bottom' that got me hooked though and dare I say it 'the custardy pants competition' :eek:
I do fancy 'hot' men as well but Rik Mayall is one of the more unconventional ones :giggle:.
xx

Oh PLEASE tell me youre kidding!!!! :eek:

Oh PLEASE tell me youre kidding!!!! :eek:

'Fraid so, I hold my hand up and hang my head in shame lol! He used to make me laugh until tears rolled down my face, that was the attraction! Maybe not so much anymore as you don't really see him in anything, but I remember when I was at college I loved watching him, and still have a soft spot ;).

No your nor wierd nails,i think we all have these wierd fantasises lolxx:)

Lol Paula, I suppose we all have em, some a bit weirder than others! Ho hum!

Weird yes, Rik Mayall weird no, hahahaha! Dont worry Nails, you haven't quite scared me off, I'll try to overlook your strange taste in men, lol ;)

I thought 'omg they're going to think I'm some kind of weirdo!' As I said I do fancy stereotypically gorgeous men, Rik was the extreme! Lol!
xx

Promise I'll be on my best behaviour and no declarations of love for odd men :giggle:, can't vouch for the others though, they're a rowdy lot when they get going ;).
xx

No not at the moment, will have to go back at some point. Don't think you can tempt me with money for the film though :giggle:
What about you Paula, do you work?
xx

I used to do hairdressing and youth work in the evening but had a back op 4 months ago.Havnt gone back to work cause of moving to oz in a few weeks.What did you do?xx:)

I used to do hairdressing and youth work in the evening but had a back op 4 months ago.Havnt gone back to work cause of moving to oz in a few weeks.What did you do?xx:)

How's your back now love? I used to work with people with Learning Difficulties doing Occupational Therapy (I wasn't qualified I was an assistant) then I went into office work.
xx

Hi guys ,im going in about three weeks moving 2 hours south of perth.I had a letter yesteday saying ive got my job yippee.I will be working earlies lates and nights in a childrens home.Im so excited.My back is so much better.Does anyone know if i will still be able to use this site,if not im ot going lolxx

Hi guys ,im going in about three weeks moving 2 hours south of perth.I had a letter yesteday saying ive got my job yippee.I will be working earlies lates and nights in a childrens home.Im so excited.My back is so much better.Does anyone know if i will still be able to use this site,if not im ot going lolxx

Oooh congrats on your job love :party0011:
Glad your back is better. I'm sure you'll still be able to use this site :D
xx

Back