Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

I cant be annoyed with the X Factor til it gets to the boot camp stage

Right, it's a bit quiet in here at the moment, so I'm off for a nice long bath. After that I'll be settling myself down on the sofa with a quilt, my choc, my dinner (maybe a bottle of wine :eek:) and BB - I'll be back on later to celebrate Carols eviction!! ;)

Marie I think I'll be joining you with the kebab and bottle of wine, I've text dh (he's working late) and asked him to pick them up on his way home :eek:, I know it'll take me over but I can make them up before Tues wi.
I feel all excited now :bliss:Mind you I bet dh texts me back and says 'No you're on a diet!'
Will come back on to celebrate Carols eviction with you love :D
xx

AAARRRGGGHHH NO! They saved Carol :mad:
Deffo going to drown my sorrows now :D
xx

Could you not just have slapped Gerry for doing that!!!!

I SO hoped shed be out

So did I Starlight, yet another week of moans and groans about food (especially as their on a basic budget) and housework, wonder who's going to be nominated to mop the floors now. I did chuckle when Carol said that Gerry had gone into the bathroom with the mop and bucket but had probably fallen asleep, and there he was soundo on the couch! That's the kind of thing I'd do. She's such a knowitall though :rolleyes:
I want to see the house thrown into disarray (sorry dodgy spelling again, after a bottle of wine I forget everthing :giggle:!)
xx

She survived how,i was knackered and went to bed at 10.I didnt watch eviction if it was carol i would of done.I cant beleive they were argueing about bloody water tossersxx:D

I cant believe people go on that cant even sing,i feel so sorry for them when simon and the rest laugh.I hate to see people getting humiliated.But then again im as bad for watching lolxx:)

I watched X-Factor and am going to have to disagree with you girls, I was really pleased Louis Walsh was back, I quite like him (and before you ask, no I don't fancy him!)
xx

Back