Dry Mouth...

Nicci3636

Hello everyone :)

Does anyone else suffer from a realllyyy dry mouth?
No amount of water is making it go away. I've got the lovely keto breath, so I'm hoping its linked to that?

I'm just very confused!!

Thanks
xxxx

if it helps mine feels like ive been chewing cotton wool lol even at night i wake up and its as though ive been on a beer bender or eating a crap load of bacon no idea why

Hello everyone :)

Does anyone else suffer from a realllyyy dry mouth?
No amount of water is making it go away. I've got the lovely keto breath, so I'm hoping its linked to that?

I'm just very confused!!

Thanks
xxxx

Yes, I've had a similar problem. it is seeming to ease a bit after a couple of weeks.

breath

My mouth is dry too and probably the result of the ketosis. I am really conscious of talking to closely to people in case they smell my breath which smells a bit! I know that you aren't meant to chew gum but I have found that midday I need something that will keep my mouth moist. So far, it does not seem to affect my keto stix. Just one piece a day for about an hour. I am drinking loads of water (3 to 4 litres a day) so I know it is not dehydration.

If you're on something then perhaps it's related to it, But i still suggest you consult a doctor about it. Sometimes, mouth problems are caused by intestine or tummy issues. We don't want that, of course. So it's still best to see a physician or a dentist, maybe.

Back