Due to start but dreading it already

Hope you're feeling better this evening xx

Hey Mummyboo85

How you finding it today? I'm on day 3, still getting headaches but not as severe as they have been. Hopefully I will be in Ketosis by tomorrow! Think my headaches are down to the fact that im not drinking anywhere near 2-3ltrs :( such a struggle!

Hey Mummyboo85 How you finding it today? I'm on day 3, still getting headaches but not as severe as they have been. Hopefully I will be in Ketosis by tomorrow! Think my headaches are down to the fact that im not drinking anywhere near 2-3ltrs :( such a struggle!
Your headache could be your ketosis Libra - try getting some ketasticks from the chemist and that will tell you for sure ;)

That's fab weight loss well done :) I quite like the vanilla I had one for lunch with a ice and coffee, I didn't realise I could have it warm. I needed my coffee fix as I'm normally on 4+ Coffees a day when Im at work and I haven't had one for 3days. Headache is still here but not so bad and consider how little cals we are allowed I feel quite good, I hope it lasts. I just took the kids out on their bikes for a few miles and too the park I was expecting to feel drained like last night. The porridge I had this morning but as what were meant to be biscuits but came out resembling a pancake, It tasted pretty good compared to the others. I've ordered some maximuscle bars as my emergency back up if I keep struggling with the shepherds pie, I read on here they were similar to exante bars. Im having the carbonara tonight, To be honest I'm kinda looking forward to it. Hope it's not a let down.
Hope you are feeling better chuck! I have the latte thing sussed by the way = the suggestion I made of splitting the vanilla shake into two and making two lattes works perfectly! I dissolve about 1.5 teaspoons of coffee in the tiniest bit of boiling water, then top up my mug with cold water then mix in my shaker with half vanilla shake mix. Microwave for minr or two depending on your microwave and stir well and bingo! Don't try making it straight away with hot water -just goes lumpy - as I found out!! lol

Got some Ketostix was gonna hold off til tomorrow (Day 4) but will do it this evening and post. Oh I hope I am!

Fingers crossed for you - I was very quickly, maybe you are the same :)

Hi everyone :)
Sorry I didn't reply over the weekend, I rarely log online when the kids are off as it's family time then.

Well I really like the carbonara I had it for the past few day now, I added loads of chilli last night which was nice. I sussed if I take the pasta out then leave that with the chilli water the pasta goes great and make the sauce thick before zapping it for 2 mins.
The porridge is nice too, I had some mulled wine spice mix in the cupboard so I chucked that in to help me battle the cravings.

At the moment everything I see I crave and It's that bad Its like I can taste it lol. I managed to grab Mc donalds breakfast for the family the weekend and didn't even consider having any. I sat next to them without the urge, Last night though my boyfriend was here and I could have strangled him for eating loads of crisps and chocolate loudly.

Seriously fighting the binge at the moment, really peeved and want a massive indian meal to feel better

Seriously fighting the binge at the moment, really peeved and want a massive indian meal to feel better

Stay strong you can do it! I usually distract myself with a good book, listen to some music, have a bath (never feel like eating after a hot soak) look at some pics of myself and remember why I'm doing it....but sometimes if I'm really peeved then a good moan/cry and take myself off to bed for an early night.

Hi Mummyboo - years ago on another skimming effort our group was told that it's better to keep diet food as bland as. Possible - because if you spice things up it can make you crave more. Maybe thats what's happened to you today? Hope you hanging on in there? Just remind yourself what hard work it is to get back into Ketosis and ask yourself if it's worth it to slip up now.

I tried but I ended up having a massive chicken burger :cry: I felt so weak at work and struggled to do my job properly, i tried to not eat but i hate feeling so weak. I went into ketosis very quick hopefully nextime will be the same.

I tried but I ended up having a massive chicken burger :cry: I felt so weak at work and struggled to do my job properly, i tried to not eat but i hate feeling so weak. I went into ketosis very quick hopefully nextime will be the same.

Try not to worry hun, took me a few hiccups before I got on track :)

Nevermind - what's done is done. Just don't fall into the trap of "might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb" thinking! I'm telling that to myself too by the way- tomorrow I am eating at an Italian restaurant with friends! ( in the diary for ages) so will be having to break diet for that.

Back