Dukan after vlcd

Mms503

Hi everyone

I'm Michelle I'm a returner to this site after few years break. Iv been doing lighter life for past 7 weeks and lost 18lb which is pants compared to most lighter life clients. I'm bored of food packs now and want a diet that will allow me a little more freedom to cook and eat with family but with enough restrictions to keep me from wondering. I'm in ketosis and love that so dukan looks perfect. Just wondering how I'm best making the transition? Should I just switch over. Iv got enough weight to loose to do a ten day attack however as I'm already in ketosis should I still do ten days? An I right in thinking that I won't have the extreme weight loss of attack as iv already lost my water reserves etc?

Hope to hear from you all soon:)

Sorry, I cant advise you but welcome and good luck xxx

hello like siddd i cant really advise maybe give attack ago and see how you get on for a few days. if you are already in ketosis you will be losing fat so losses may not be massive as someone starting after eating normally but you dont knowunless you try.

Dukan is great you are never hungry!

all the best

don't really know but when i go back to dukan after a break, I restart on the cruise phase & the weight seems to come off quite quickly. good luck, Well done on doing lighter life though, I definately havent got the willpower for that.

Hi MMS

I can't see your stats (as I'm on my phone) but I very much doubt you need to do a 10 day Attack - and longer isn't necessarily better.

Check out the official Dukan website, where you can calculate your phase lengths and target weight date (for free - yay! :D)

Let us know how you get on.

P x

As you're moving directly from Lighterlife, you should move straight into phase 2, Cruise. Attack is simply to get you into ketosis and you are already there. Be warned that you may see a slight increase in your weight initially, but it'll soon start moving downwards, and as you say, Dukan is far easier to handle with a family and meals out.

Good luck! Remember to buy your oatbran and other 0% fat products before starting
x

Back