Attack Dukan day 2

kirstask

Dukan day 2. Must admit I'm impressed already. Lost the pounds I gained over last weeks working away food fail.
So I'm going on Hols 20th January and would be happy to lose a stone. More would be great.
Just need to keep up the momentum as with Atkins i got bored and fast.

Any tips on how to spice up my chicken? What sauces can I make?

Are meatballs recommended?

K x

Hi Kirstask and welcome.

Have you checked out the recipes forum? There are lots of yummy ideas for keeping things interesting - that seems to be the key to succeeding around here if you have a tendency to get bored. Also check out the daily menu thread to get ideas from others.

Have you read the FAQ thread? It's also a good idea to update your stats so others can tailor their advice.

Hi Kirstask
I use my daily oatbran allowance with chilli and garlic to coat the chicken breast before baking it and serve with Dukan BBQ sauce (in recipe thread - Recipes I love) - delicious and yet to get bored of it!! A bit like KFC!!!

Thanks guys. I'm now attack day 6. Weight loss = 6 pounds which I think is pretty awesome. I totally lost my appetite at about day 3 which has probably helped. No cravings. I feel so good that I'm gonna do 10 days on attack. This should take me nicely to christmas as need to be able to enjoy my dinner!

How long did Dr D say you should do attack for? There's no point in doing it longer than advised.

Back