Dukan diet golden ratio - %Protein : %Carbs :% Fats

Im kinda thinking 'worry about it in the week', got 8 fitness classes booked and plan to walk to work 2 or 3 times so should be ok. OH has decided hes doing 5 PP days next week in prep for holiday abroad so should make it easier for me!

Starchy meal today in Consolidation ( 200 g whole wheat pasta with 40 g of cheese and tomato sauce)

Today I had oat bran with cocoa (1tsp), peanuts, almonds (3 g each), chicken, tomatoes, tuna, salmon with roasted seaweed ,one big apple, cheese, fat free yogurt and cheese, whole wheat pasta (200g), tomato sauce with herbs, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 3 g of goji berries.

The ratio was 44 %protein; 41% carbs; 15% fat

Today's ratio was 41 %protein; 30% carbs; 29% fat
( 1 peach, chicken, tomatoes, 40 g cheese Babybel, 2 slices of bread, 2 hazelnuts, 2 dried cranberries, non fat cottage cheese, oat bran muffins with goji berries 3 g and almonds 3 g)

Today's ratio was 51 %protein; 31% carbs; 18% fat
( 1 mango, chicken, tomatoes, 20 g cheese Babybel, 2 slices of bread, 2 hazelnuts, 2 dried cranberries, non fat cottage cheese, oat bran muffins with goji berries 3 g and almonds 3 g and mussels)

Today's ratio was 38 %protein; 28% carbs; 34% fat
( 1 BIG apple, chicken, tomatoes, 20 g cheese Babybel, 2 slices of bread, 6 hazelnuts, 4 cashew, non fat cottage cheese, oat bran muffins with goji berries,mussels)

Pure Protein Thursday's ratio was 61%protein; 20% carbs; 19% fat
( Oat bran muffins, yogurt 0%, cream cheese 0,2%, salmon, grilled chicken,mussels )

r we not allowed goji berries unlimited?

No, its a fruit. not allowed fruit on dukan til conso.

Goji 1tbsp on PP days only and 2tbsp on PV days. i use them in muffins or porridge.

Back