dukan help??

I dont think its what she has been eating LOL well maybe but a couple of days culmination and lots of dulcolax :D

lol oh yeh ,i need to keep track of wot im reading !!

jet x

hee hee... I'm making a point of not revisiting any office loo within an hour of last visit... (you think I'm being kind to my colleagues? Nah! being kind to MYSELF... I don't wanna go in there either!!!!!!)

Cheryl will be so happy for me!

lol. She is up but she is busy this afternoon ill sure she will comment later!!!

i know wot u mean ,i hate having to visit the toilet after my partner has been lol !!

jet x

Yeah some things are just meant to stay private hein?

(20 mins to go... getting nervous)

wots happening in 20 mins ? have i missed something again !!

jet xx

yeah the football thingie.
the lads have been allowed to go early and work later on friday pm if they want. well the ladies too if they want (wouldnt call many of the people here ladies!) my OH is staying cos he rocks :D

right !! well im not at work at the mo ,so at a guess my bosses will not be letting anyone to go early are letting them watch it either ,well i dont think anyway !!

hope they win for my son dan !!

jet xx

well i will for your son Dan then too :D
was he ill for a long time (tell me to bugger off)

I'm watching at my desk on the computer (BBC Sport site... click on "watch"... and "ESC" gets it off your screen quickly!!)

England are 1 - 0 up, and the other match is perfect score for us, so wish it were over... but there are 45 mins left!

Oh i must be the only one actually doing work then lol!!!!!

well i will for your son Dan then too :D
was he ill for a long time (tell me to bugger off)

hey its ok i dont mind u asking !!

dan was ill from march 09 ,i nursed him throughout and sadly he passed on 3rd jan !!

thank you england for winning dan would be happy !!

jet xx

YESSSSS. England qualify and Jo had a poo! Lol. Dont know which one makes me happier! Im back ladies, sorry after only 3hrs sleep i had to get up and go to "my boat" to test the engines. She needs a lot of work but its all mainly cosmetics so hopefully wont take long. We went for a lovely cruise up the river and Oliver didnt want to get off! I'll ask Vicky to post photo on here later

oooh sounds lovely Cheryl... my brother-in-law used to have a boat on the Solent, but I now realise that I never ever went on it! haaaaa!

Lmao, you wouldnt think im petrified of water would you!!! I cant wait. We should be able to take it to france, the previous owner took it there. We pick it up tomorrow! Cant wait.

I don't mind the sea, or pools, but the Solent looked rather manky to me when I last looked in it!! haaaaa!

It is! My friend drowned in there along with his dad and uncle in a tragic boating trip. The weather turned and they didnt get back in time. Ive not been able to swim or go in water above my hips since.

Back