dukan help??

I did no caffiene from jan till I started this diet as I was on Atkins. Then i started on mint green tea which is lovely. Im not sure if it does make you lose weight but im wiling to give everything a go.

yuk i cant stand the smell of mint but i like polo mints and hate the taste of toothpaste to !!

im a strange one !!

jet x

lol very strange :D you fit in well on here then ;)

thank you !! you all r cheering me up no end !!

thanks !!

jet xx

Hello girls... I've been busy (stuck on the loo haaaaa! sorry Jet but it's been a major issue!!)...

I drink green tea twice a day... it's supposed to help stop water retention I think? As for mint flavoured drinks, I'm the same as Jet. I am growing mint in my little garden in the country, and it's growing SO big cos I'm not using it. I tried making tea with it. Just like jet - I thought "YAK TOOTHPASTE!". So, meanwhile, if anyone has any ideas as to what meat mint goes with (aside from non Dukan friendly lamb), please let me know!!

its lovely with ff yoghurt with spicy food :D
and Jo yey!!!! thatll be 6 lb lighter lol

oh eck a major issue mmmmmmmm !!

hope ur ok now though !!

i acutally love mint sauce and i have that with anything !!

so is mint sauce allowed on dukan lol !

oh and can alcohol be drunk while on attack lol !!

jet xx

mint sauce wil be ok if you make your own! just mint and vinegar and a little sweetener. mmmm never thought of that - pity we cant have lamb lol

No to the alcohol sorry. In fact no to alcohol throughout the diet. BUT i am naughty and have been having wine at the weekends!!!

mmmmmmmmm !!

no to alcohol .............. i dont think the odd vodka lime and diet lemonade would hurt !!!

jet xx

There's an article on the dangers of drinking in ketosis floating around on this site... diet lemonade is out for a start!

(there again, there's a post on the potential danger to your LIFE if you sit on your loo incorrectly in this very area of the forum!!)

so no alcohol at all !!

so wot can i drink when im att he pub mmmmmmmmmmmm !!

HELP !!

jet xx

Because I'm quick on the mark, I'd respond immediately DIET COKE... but I bet you're gonna say you don't like it... haaaaa!

I stopped going to pubs when I quit smoking... was never the same!

And since really seriously dieting since 2002, I barely drink at all ever (preferring to EAT my calories...). Dukan merely underlines that.

Now Vicky will give you her method...

DIET COKE yesssssssssssssssss , OH YES !!!

we only go out on friday and sat and i only have a couple of vodka's ,i used to have magners with ice yum !!

jet x

Pretty much all the way through atkins and dukan i have had either vodka and diet coke (apart from my big blow out the other weekend when i was on cocktails) or wine. I dont drink during the week (unless im out for dinner with suppliers) only fri/sat. i cant drink as much as i used to and I tend to have wine and soda now instead of straight wine. Beware when you are in ketosis you WILL be a very cheap date. :D

well thats nice to hear so a couple of vodka and diet coke or maybe whitewine and soda !!

thank you girls !!

jet x

p.s. someone must have logged into my account and typed about alcohol. :D :D i of course am a saint :D

LOL, WHO MIGHT THAT OF BEEN !!

we are all saints ,arent we ( cant find the smily face lol ) !!

jet x

I am... I no longer drink, smoke, eat... (but boy, you'd not want to follow me in the "smallest room of the house" today...).

oh my word , what have you been eating ??

jet x

Back