dukan help??

Oh and Joanne, i really dont feel obliged but when your own country are playing like they are you kinda need someone else to support. Lol

Vic, your coming with me. Get your woo woos out on the beach
they that small someone will think im a bloke or a child :)

lol :) you funny.

France are 1-0 down, and have had a red card!

hi all wot have i missed ,while u lot have been talking football lmao ,ive been in search of blinking OATBRAN ,finallly found it in tesco my asda does not sell it ,so lets see if i can do this !!

omg i need help already

jet xx

I love muffins made with the oatbran (see recipe thread, probably page 1...). I have them every day!

You need help? If you've seen our discussions this afternoon, you'll now know that it's US who need help!

its called fun ur having lol .

and im trying to get some back in my life so lets hope and pray i do !!

and this diet really confuses me lol

jet xx

Why does it confuse you.

im not sure why is confuses me but it does !!

ive eaten today a 2 eggs scrambled
tin of tuna with vinegar (i like vinegar)
and some peppered steak !!

so wot do u think ,am i on the right lines and now i need to work out how to fit in the oat bran !!

jet xx

Is that your entire food intake? It's ok, but you could eat more... for the oatbran, you can simply spoon it in a natural yoghurt... so long as you drink plenty of water with it, in whatever form you choose to eat it, as it swells and fills you nicely...

It makes good "cakes", "biscuits", "muffins", "bread" or the traditional Dukan galette (pancake) is the most popular way to eat it... (I'm intentionally using inverted commas as, with most Dukan innovations, some take a little getting used to!!)

my prb is i dont feel really hungry ,so with just eating wot i did is a acheivement for me ,i also had a 0% yogurt and i ended up making the oatbran into porridge made with skimmed milk and a sweetener.

so day two off attack im still waiting for my book,and im not sure wot im eating yet ,but i have a nice pint pot of green tea waitng for me to start with !!

i will tell you someting my sleeping tablet took immense effect last night lol .

jet xx

Excellent re porridge. My other half loves it...

I've posted my menu for today, and it's PP but "ok attack also" so maybe we'll inspire you!

morning Jet :D
glad you slept well :D

i will look at ur menu when i find it lol ,ive needed sleeping tablets for a while now has ive got a year and a half worth's sleep to catch up on !!

just having some porridge yum !!

jet x

You will get there jet - its just time to recover your body - your mind takes a lot longer though doesnt it?

it doesnt make much porridge though does it 1 1/2tbsp?

yeh ur right there its my mind thats the prb it will take me a long time maybe never to get over loseing dan !!

but my focus to getting better and feeling better is my weight issue lol .

the potion for me at the mo is just enough and with another cup of green tea yum !!

jet x

Yes i think something to focus on really does help a lot!
do you always drink green tea? i think i might need some.

ive been on green tea for about 4 years now ,and normal tea is yuk now !!

you either like it r not and there are a few types like lemon green tea which is not bad but i like just the plain one !!

and they do it in decaf too !

jet x

Back