dukan help??

Jet - always here :)

Hugs to veryone - in fact :gen126:

oh hugs !!!!!!

THEY ARE THE BEST EVER !!

and do i need lots oh yes!!

thanks !

jet XXX

I really dont mean to sound horrible so please dont take this the wrong way but you are lucky to have shared the happiness for those years you had. Yes his life was very short lived but he got to hold you and love you the same you did him. I had a short pregnancy and gave birth to a baby (i wasnt allowed to go through with the pregnancy for the babys medical reasons) i would do anything to hold that baby if for only 1 day. We all have lots in common on here and however we found this forum it has brought us all together.........for dieting really but hey ho if we have a rant about the football, talk about nail varnish or even those we love that are no longer with us it makes us realise we are not doing this alone and we have friends on here we can share everything we want to with. xx

:hug99::hug99::gen126::gen126::hug99::hug99::gen126::gen126::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:
Is this enough?

another question where do u buy the oatbran from mmmmmmm sorry!!

jet xx

Great post Cheryl :)
always try and give you rep but it says i have to give other people more rep before giving you more lol

Oatbran - tesco, morrisons asda. Make sure you get oatbran and no other oats lol. Its usually with the porridge.

Miss Technophobe here has no idea what "rep" is either! And as for finding little bodies hugging each other? You are really showing off now! (2H until French match...)

thanks hun !!

im totally usless arent i !!

jet xx

Lol. We love a little showing off! Now im backing France as long as they play a good game. I wont be watching it so expect someone to tell me! I thought to cheer France on while im out there with the 30th anni for the campsite as well as bastille day will mean massive celebrations

oh wow that will be fab :) im coming. thats it ill meet you there ;)

Your on but you'll have to share your woo woo's. Pmsl. How rude does that sound to someone that doesnt know what we are talking about

lmao. Your mark will be happy ;)

The French aren't supporting this French team, so no reason for you to feel obliged!! They've really let the country down - not by their football (as our team is doing) - but by their behaviour... refusing to train, going on strike, etc. etc.... pfft! I'm with the others!

As for Bastille Day, I love it... in the City, the fire stations have parties on the 13th evening (called "le bal des pompiers"), and kids to grandparents have a knees up in the fire station courtyard! So keep an ear open for that Cheryl.

I'll be in the village where, in the afternoon, all the women are summoned to the town hall where we receive a gift... (we draw a number, and the gifts are numbered... so no arguments or fighting!! but we can swap afterwards)... then there are games organised (petanque, skittles etc.), but we normally scarper home then for a kip!! haaaa! Then back at about 8pm for a sit down meal (usually the same menu: a gastronomic extravaganza commencing with Dukan UNfriendly charcuterie and potato salad usually; some cold meat and CRISPS (yes) for main; and home made by some fruit tarts for dessert... and cremant (Burgundy "champagne"), and table wine à volonté...

So obviously that's my night off... hardly a gastronomic feast, but I'm not going to play Miss Difficult, or Miss Snob from the city, and I'll enjoy my strange meal with the rest of them! (After all, Dukan gets us eating weird things!!).

Then... someone will get a guitar out or something for a sing song and maybe a dance (cos two years ago when music was played very loudly, someone shopped us to I'm not sure who, and a fine had to be paid for the music rights!!)...

Best of all, at 11pm on the dot, the street lights go off. We will have planned a torch for light to stagger home with, but will of course have left it at home as usual...

!-)

oh and table wine doesn't half make your head hurt the next PPPPPP day or three!

Woo woos must be... jelly babies!

Oh joanne that sounds fab :)
can i come?

Strawberry Woo Woos - strawberry puree, peach liquer, vodka and sugar and lots of ice :D

No Jo your wrong! Keep guessing. Lol
Wow to bastille day. I cant wait. Last year we were home by then so this year its a nice treat. We shall be staying in st malo that night as its the night before we return home. Im sure there will be celebrations and maybe even fireworks on the beech.

Back