Dukan ? hope so!

Ok day one, what's the total damage? Weighed on the morning at 13 stones 8 lbs. oh heck! Had a fab Xmas and new year went to friends and had Chicken curry rice potatoes naan bread trifle lemon tarts and cream rose wine and champagne hardly surprising I've put on weight Stomach is deffo not happy today'
Going back into it on a couple of pp days to get going the back on cruise.
B porridge
S ff yogurt
L omelette smoked salmon
D turkey kofta chilli sauce

Hello,

New here, and just sending good thoughts for you to keep cruising! Congrats on getting right back in the saddle after the holiday!

Col, AND YOUR NEW LOVE OF BAKING... hubby and son will have to do without lol Dukan goodies only now xxx onwards and downwards

You feeling any better hun ? x

My tummy was complaint too.... Back on the bus today

Col, AND YOUR NEW LOVE OF BAKING... hubby and son will have to do without lol Dukan goodies only now xxx onwards and downwards

He only went and bought me the Paul Hollywood baking book! Well its on display in the kitchen but no more baking till at least easter!!

day 2 and i have been so good, even if i say so myself!! lol

B porridge
s crabsticks
L king prawns and a tub of quark
s 2 ff yogurt
D chicken drumsticks/thighs

Flaming well stuffed now, got to improve the water intake have had 3 coffees, half litre of water, can of coke and a cup of tea/
Tomorrow is pp Thursday ive prepared my lunch of Pouting (fish not had before) and mussels cooked with coriander, ginger and garlic, Whole chicken cooked ready for dinner tomorrow night.

Its all about the preparation!!! ;) x

Not a truer word said xxx

Fail to prepare is preparing to fail :)

Lol p

Hows it going Col ???????????

Back