Dukan ? hope so!

Busy singing in concerts....................probably on totp next week ;)

Pol you're a poet......and you KNOW it LOL

Col must be fading away and not able to get on here LOL.

I'm here just been flung off the hamster wheel so i thought id come and chat for a bit.

Life is so busy at the moment I've never known things be like this I'm really struggling to keep on top of anything home and work.

The aspirational interviews will be starting soon so will find out then if I still have a job or not, Steves working tons of overtime so can't complain but the house is in need of decorating and a good tidy up god knows when that's going to happen and my son just thinks I'm a taxi driver for him and his mates so we have had words about that.

As for my healthy eating, I'm maintaining my loss so I'm ok with that 2 steps forwards one step back seems to be the plan.

Had a Concert last Saturday in Wrexham and next weekend we are in Bath singing with the mendip male voice choir so looking forward to the trip away but not the return home to the mess and heaps of washing that they will leave for me to do lol but hey life's too short to stay in and clean up all the time x

Have a fab weekend folks xxxxx

Last edited:
I'm here just been flung off the hamster wheel so i thought id come and chat for a bit.

Life is so busy at the moment I've never known things be like this I'm really struggling to keep on top of anything home and work.

The aspirational interviews will be starting soon so will find out then if I still have a job or not,
lol but hey life's too short to stay in and clean up all the time x

Have a fab weekend folks xxxxx

Great to hear from you............My housework wouldn't be a problem if I kept of the computer lol, overtime extra money always helps. especially with your free taxi service ;) great to read your maintaining. good luck with the interview for your own job.......silly...........but it happens all to often. Love you passion for singing xxx sounds Like Conner is following in your foot steps with his music xxx hope your sw goes well and check in soon xxx

Great to hear from you Colette! I know exactly what you mean about the hamster wheel, I'm struggling just to keep up at the moment too. You sound in good spirits though and it's god you're getting out and about despite all the pressures. Good luck with the work scenario - they'd be mad to stop you doing what you're obviously so good at and care passionately about. Xxxx

Great to hear from you Colette! I know exactly what you mean about the hamster wheel, I'm struggling just to keep up at the moment too. You sound in good spirits though and it's good you're getting out and about despite all the pressures. Good luck with the work scenario - they'd be mad to stop you doing what you're obviously so good at and care passionately about. Xxx

Nice to see you Col. Sounds like SW is helping you maintain if nothing else, as for life......hmm it does get in the way of good stuff occasionally doesn't it LOL.

keep on spinning hun, but occasionally rest in the bottom of the wheel x

What a weekend!! Connor played a gig in Liverpool on Friday night, another gigin a pub in Chester on Saturday night and then recording for a talent spot for a local radio station on Sunday afternoon. I was the taxi driver again, but i didnt mind. Went to see him play on Saturday night they were really good, they did an acoustic session playing covers and some of their own compositions.

Steve took me shopping yesterday as spoiled me a bit, he bought a new handbag from the Radley shop, a meat mincer so i can do my own lean mince, a huge box of L'Occitane products and a new suitcase to take to Bath next weekend. (good job he has been doing the overtime lol)

I think me and Slimming world will probably be parting soon, im still cooking and baking and the majority of my meals are fine, i just cant stop eating ***** in between, the more choice i have the worse i am, i need strict rules around food choices. I think the consultant is despairing of me, every week she tells me she is worrying about me, well im worrying about me too since i went onto SW in January all ive lost is 2lb which is rubbish (but on the positive side its not a gain), its like any plan if you dont do it 100% then it wont work!

I havent forgotten about the pics of Rocky Horror, i will post them when i get them off the camera. xx

Can't wait to see your pics Col xxx and the Dukan bus always has a seat ready for you xxx its so hard isint it. But you haven't gained and that a massive achievement. Connor sounds like he's doing so well and L`occtaine products are fab. Oh has spit you totally xxx

sounds like a busy weekend col, and lovely pressies.

At least you have tried SW, and know now that its not for you.

It was our 19th wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago, so the presents were for me for putting up with him lol.

I dont know whats next, i need to know about the job situation i think that is stressing me out and when im stressed i eat rubbish, its like im trying to fill a big hole inside me, if that makes sense. i went on a 2 day resilience/mental toughness course last week, which i found very useful there were loads of tips on goal planning, relaxation and visualisation and i must admit that i am trying to look for the positives and not dwell on the negative, bloody hard though. x

Definately hard, I was only saying that to hubby last week, that we need to keep positive and look for the brightside of situations. he had a flat tyre on the car, so I said, at least you were in the car park and not driving and it went bang. A positive note......but with the job front its hard. Fingers crossed for you hun. xxx

Well this SW is currently not working for me ive put on a pound this week so that takes my grand total of weight loss on SW to 1 lb!! I dont know why i thought i could do it this time this is what always happens i dont lose and i get totally fed up and then stuff my face with all kinds of kak. Anyway, positively thinking now, the consultant has told me to do the original days and see, it is similar to Dukan as it is low carb but you can have the fruit, which is what i was craving!! Off to plan for the red days now. x

Good luck with it Col and well done for persevering with it. Hopefully red days will work and you will soon be losing x

when I did sw I only ever lost on red days so my red days were weeks, hope the new red days and fruit works Coll if not .....were hear xxx

Back