Dukan ? hope so!

Well 4 days attack are completed, i cant face anymore so today started PV. B toffee and chocolate muffins L huge salad (lettuce, cucumber, onions, celery, chopped mint and coriander, small tomato) BBQ chicken pieces. jelly and yogurt D cauliflower and turkey ham chunks in cheesey sauce ( XL philly, sk milk, garlic, onion powder, S&P) S crab sticks Totally stuffed!! and the scales say ive lost 5lbs!! Yay!!

Yay is right, Coll! :D

P x

Congrats on the loss!

Great loss Col xxx Your back on the car bonnet ?????? not quite sure what that means but it sounds good xxx

pp day today, made some bread this morning from the Dukan book and put some onion granules in it, looks good not had any today yet.

House cleaned from top to bottom now my back is killing me, think its postural and will be ok after a rest.

B turkey rashers and poached eggs
L quark vanilla yogurt mixed with a tsp lf cocoa.
D French mustard Chicken
S muffins

Yay indeed! What a lovely feeling being in control again :)

Control has gone, my resolve has dissolved and so im having to take control and so have made the decision to give WW a go.

The class is on Thursday nights so weigh in will be on Thursdays, not done WW for many years so hopefully it will be nice and simple for me to follow, cant do the SW i found it too hard and so easy to cheat.

Going to start a new diary over on WW section for myself to put down my thoughts and menus as i found it did help me to keep on track.

Cxx

Good for you CPL... a group ambiance is a lovely way to lose the weight and be supported in your efforts... don't be a stranger here though. Let us know how you're doing (and what you're eating cos some of us old timers are looking for solutions...)

Control has gone, my resolve has dissolved and so im having to take control and so have made the decision to give WW a go. The class is on Thursday nights so weigh in will be on Thursdays, not done WW for many years so hopefully it will be nice and simple for me to follow, cant do the SW i found it too hard and so easy to cheat. Going to start a new diary over on WW section for myself to put down my thoughts and menus as i found it did help me to keep on track. Cxx

Good luck Coll, WW works well

P x

Well ive been and done the deed, come away with £20 worth of books, bars and bumf!! just gotta read it all and plan ahead.

ill be popping in occasionally Jo, see how people are getting on. Cx

Yeah the bars and products are the things which do put me off some of the group meetings... but hey if it works for some, why not... don't be a stranger! I remember when younger in England at diet groups taking jewellry off and all sorts before weigh in (why don't I do that now?!!)

I'll try the bars but I'm not really that bothered to be honest! I'm just glad ive escaped the Sw clap!! Lol x

I hated it chris , coz I wasn't doing well it was always I'm so worried about you put on again this week blah blah blah, they don't do that at ww phew!!

A quick bump in case col is lurking anywhere...

Im here, always lurking. Been on holiday for a couple of weeks and put 6 lb on. Stats are a mess and i really need to get back on the wagon. Just done a big shop on line as the cupboard is like mother hubbards.

Im going to give ww another go for 4 weeks but if i cant do it then im off. Il be trying to keep my diary updated too as it does help.

Hooray! It's just like the good ol' days :)

Yes, the diary does help, Col. 6lbs is nothing once you put your mind to it. Looking forward to hearing how it goes with ww. Good luck!

Cx

Been to WW tonight and ive managed to get 3 lbs of the 6lbs off this week. that just eating normally not overeating or having a blow out so not too bad a start.

im starting the plan tomorrow, been having another read of the books. Cx

Back