Consolidation Dukan Insanity

ceri just seen them treats : STEP AWAY STEP AWAY!!! LOL
that is well bad i love hersheys chocolate the cookies n cream one wld have broken me!
GOOOD LUCK RESISTING!!! xx

Alli be strong....bin the lot. Lol or tell bf to hide them so you don't know where they are . Out of site...out of mind xxx

I've resisted so far today! My bf will probably work his way through this lot in no time, and without putting any weight on!!! (so unfair!). I'm glad that you can't easily buy peanut butter M&M's over here, they are just too delicious xx

hmmmm i have watched the fit test i thought it looked well hard, so tuesday will be worse OMG!!! ha ha ha this is going to be interesting! i have been looking on youtube at the before and after results of insanity and they look really good, i mean obviously some of them have done the thing more than once but even after 30 days on it you can see a difference, i need to tone up my tummy badly! i am defo gonna do pictures throughout so i can see the difference! pls take some before you staqrt even if you dont take another until you finish i want to see your results too xxx enjoy today as its hard work from tomoz xxxx

I'm going to watch some youtube clips too for inspiration. Good idea about taking photos, I'll do the same. I'm going to do the fit test after work, probably around 6ish. I'll update my results straight after. Enjoy the last day of relaxation before the madness begins :)xx

OH MY GOD!!! Peanut butter m&ms are like my utter favourite thing in the world
I'd sell my OH for a bag( if I didn't put any weight on)
I once ate so many I threw up and it was multicoloured!
Remember that image! It may help!! Xxx

ha ha ha thats grim x

Gross!! Thanks Laura, this may actually help! :Dx

Well, have you gone round the bend yet? Or whatever the official term is for starting Insanity. Can;t wait to hear all the gory details! x

I've definitely lost a few of my marbles, and day 1 of Insanity is done! (posted my scores on the exercise thread) Weirdly I felt a bit off earlier, as if I was getting a cold, but now I feel fantastic!x

Conso day 44 (Tuesday)
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - ham, cheese & jalapeno sandwich, ff yogurt, boiled egg, apple
D - steak & salad
Exercise - Insanity day 2
Weight - 9.8

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 9.8 - only one pound over my target. I've managed to resist any further peanut butter M&M's, so that's a result in itself. I'll be pleased once the bf has wolfed down the whole lot (it won't take him long).

Food shopping is due to arrive shortly, so it will be good to have a full stock of Dukan supplies. We've tried Sainsbury's online this time, but only because we had a £10 off voucher code. Their website is awful though, not very user friendly - no way of sorting products by price - unless I missed that? I don't think I'll be using again! Ocado is so much better. X

Doing well Ceri, you are managing to keep the weight under control. And well done on starting insanity again. x

OMG id eat all the hershys in one go.... last time i was in the states i bought that massive bar for bring home.... it didnt make it past the same afternoon :eek:

OMG id eat all the hershys in one go.... last time i was in the states i bought that massive bar for bring home.... it didnt make it past the same afternoon :eek:

Luckily I don't like hershey's, so that part of the stash is safe. The cheetos and peanut butter M&M's on the other hand........

Thankfully your PB M&M's do nothing for me :)

How you doing ? peanut M&M's gone yet ?

How you doing ? peanut M&M's gone yet ?

I'm good thanks! There are still peanut M&M's in the house, and I have been having the odd handful here and there....oops! I've also discovered I quite like the Reese's peanut butter cups - yum, yum, yum.

As of today I'm back on Dukan 100% though, my weight has creeped up to 9.10 (so not too bad considering), but I don't want to undo all my hard work, so being super strict again from today!x

After quite a few naughty days (with chocolate), my weight is now 9.10. I think the only thing that has saved it from getting even higher was all the exercise! From today I'm back on Dukan 100%. Here is my menu today:
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - toasted ham & cheese sandwich, boiled egg, ff yogurt
D - roast chicken, kale & carrots
Exercise - rest day! :)

Next Saturday I'll be halfway through conso, and according to the book I can introduce an extra gala and starchy meal. I've been having a think about how to set up my weekly meals, and will try to follow the pattern below:

Mon - PV + evening starchy meal

Tue - PV + evening gala meal
Wed - PV + evening starchy meal
Thu - PP
Fri - PV + evening gala meal
Sat - PV
Sun - PV

Saturday I normally have steak for dinner, so I'm quite happy to have that with a salad. Sunday I normally have a roast dinner, and I'm happy to have that with just vegetables. So on that basis I've just squeezed in the gala & starchy meals on the other days.

Ok, hopefully I can stick to this and lose those pesky 3lbs!!!x

Back