Consolidation Dukan Insanity

If you fancy joining our Insanity crew, there's a restart on Monday. :)x
I'm not sure how ready I would be for this haha! I have 30 day shred at home (still in the wrapping after 2 years...) so may get mum to send it to me :) but thank you hehe!
Hope youre having a great day :)
xx

Thanks Emma! If you fancy joining our Insanity crew, there's a restart on Monday. :)x

I can't think of anything worse !!!!!

Oh dear, I'm quite drunk right now and the last two days have not been Dukan friendly!!! I'm finding it really hard not to have a drink or eat food for social occasions. I've just got in and weighed myself and I'm still 9.7 - even after all the wine and crappy food!! I had fun, but really need to have a PP day tomorrow! It's so hard now, as happy hour at work is starting next Friday, it's really difficult to resist!! Need to find some willpower!!!xx

Great your young and having fun. Im sending you some Dukan willpower you can still enjoy yourself without ruining all your hard work. Youve do great and i know youll find your will power again.....

Conso days 25 & 26

Day 25 (Meltdown Thursday, previously known as Protein Thursday)
B - chocolate Dukan porridge
L - hot & sour soup, crispy duck pancakes
D - 4 x doughnuts :eek: (tried not to eat dinner after my huge lunch, but ended up binging on doughnuts later in the evening)

Day 26 (Friday)
L - prawn sandwich, apple
D - 3 large glasses of wine, portion of chips on the way home....

The last couple of days I've been awful with the diet, and I feel so unhealthy now. Weirdly I don't seem to have put on any weight, and this morning I was surprised to see the scales register 9.5.

I can't face a PP day at the moment, so I'm not going to do one this week, but will try again next Thursday. I've been good so far today, and I'm having a nice juicy sirloin steak with lots of vegetables for dinner. Yummy! :Dxx

I better start dusting my whip! :D I think you can get away with not doing a PP but not with 4 doughnuts!!! ( rubbing it in :D) those 2 days deserve 4 lashings!!!
Now get back in the wagon! :)

Conso day 27 (Steak night Saturday!)
L - turkey, ham & cheese sandwich, kiwi fruit
D - sirloin steak, mushrooms, roasted tomatoes & onions, lots of broccoli
Exercise - lots of walking

I think I'm back on the Dukan train, next stop in 83 days is stabilisation!! I would like to sort out these binge episodes though as I don't want to ruin all my hard work. It's not normal to eat 4 doughnuts in one go, and I wasn't even enjoying them, I just wanted them gone so I ate them (I should have just binned them, or more sensibly not bought them in the first place).

I'm going to get the house sparkly clean this morning and then I'm off to the cinema this afternoon to see Looper :Dxx

Let me know what the film is like, saw a trailer the other night & I fancy going to see it x

Let me know what the film is like, saw a trailer the other night & I fancy going to see it x

The film was really good Jo, I would definitely recommend!!! It's fast paced, and quite unique. (Not the most detailed film review I know, but I don't want to give anything away!!!) I also managed to avoid the refreshment stand, so that's always a bonus! :)x

The key to not bingeing is not depriving yourself, I suspect. I hope you're still on board the Dukan train today xx

Yes, I think you're right. It was stupid to try to not eat a dinner on the Thursday. I'm planning my meals ahead of time again now to hopefully keep me on track x

Conso days 28 & 29

Day 28 (Sunday)
L - toasted ham & cheese sandwich with salad, apple, ff yogurt
D - ham, cheese, mushroom & red pepper omelette with salad
Exercise - none

Day 29 (Monday)
L - beef, cheese & salad sandwich, apple
D - low fat sausages & eggs, cabbage
Exercise - 1hr @ gym

I weighed myself this morning and I was back up to 9.9 :eek:. It is my TOTM, so that combined with Thursday & Friday probably haven't helped..... Normally on a Monday I have my starchy meal, but as I didn't do a PP day on Thursday I've decided to forgo the privilege.

I've decided I'm going to start the Insanity workouts on Friday 19th October (I'm such an exercise flake I know!!!), but the reason for this is that [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when I finish the workouts, it will tie in with me reaching stabilisation. Hopefully this will keep me motivated..... Up until the 19th I'm just going to stick with the gym.

Slightly crapping myself this week as I have to give a 30 minute presentation at work in front of 200 people, and then have a Q&A afterwards. I waffle way too much, and I've noticed that I always say erm. It's also going to be recorded and put on our intranet. The only positive I can find from this situation is that the stress of it all will bring on the whoosh fairy and those extra pounds will get flushed down the toilet!!!! :eek:

Apart from that, I'm hoping to have a good week :Dxx

Love your new avitar pic xxx and no way could i do a presentation infront if 200 my knees are knocking for you. Good luck youll shine and take take a breath instead of errrm lol hears me giving advise lol xxx

I was just going to say I like the new picture too - Sid beat me to it. As for the 2lb gain, it's probably nothing to worry about - if you'd weighed yourself the morning after a pp day the story might have been different. I'm with you though on not having the starchy/gala meal if you haven't done the pp day, just to be on the safe side.

Good luck with the presentation. Don't worry about the 'erms' either - the more you think about it the worse it will become. Just make sure you know what you're talking about upside-down and back-to-front because then you'll make sense, and they wouldn't have asked you to do it if they didn't think you could tell your audience a thing or 2, so be confident! xx

Will keep a mental note to go & see the film.

I feel your pain, I've involved with a challenge cup at work, which is basically teams competeing how to make things better - in my current situation i can't believe i'm still doing it. Anyway next month i have to do a presentation in front of judges & if I get through it's the finals in Berlin. I'm sort of joping we don't get through as the people i'm with are not really people I want to spend 4 days in Berlin with. An overnight stay is going to be bad enough !

Ceri check you out with the new lovely photo and that 'maintainer' banner! :) Do you think I can get one which says Cruiser! :D Good to see you are back in the zone. x

Conso days 30, 31 & 32 (Tuesday - Thursday)

I haven't been sticking to the plan rigidly for the last few days. I've been allowing myself extra fruit, and also having the odd piece of dark chocolate and I even had a tiramisu last night (it was delicious). I'm quite pleased though, as I haven't been going crazy, and so far I haven't gained weight (I was back to 9.7 this morning). I really dread protein Thursday now, and to be honest I'm not completely convinced of its effectiveness. I'd be interested to hear from fellow dukaneers if they really intend on carrying on the pure protein day for life? I'm not sure I want to do it. I really like the structure of Dukan, and I can see myself sticking to chocolate Dukan porridge for breakfast (it's so delicious!), sandwich filled with protein for lunch, and then avoiding carb-heavy dinners for most of the week. I plan to keep snacking on boiled eggs and fat free yogurt, but then also allow myself treats every so often, and the occasional indulgent meal.

I've got a strict conso day planned for tomorrow, as I'm planning on having a gala meal on Saturday as my friend is coming over to visit me! I'm going to take her to a Thai restaurant where they do a really delicious set lunch. I'm planning on having tom yum soup for starter and then drunken noodles for main - most likely washed down with a Singha beer!

I literally cannot wait for the weekend, this week at work has been hellish!!!! :Dx

i thought about the effictivness of dukan PP thursdays myself this week, but i like having some sort of structure or i feel i may go crazy and eat my children!! lol no seriously though my weight goes up and down but by monday/tuesday i am back round to 9 stones 8 lb and i like that, if it changes then i may have to reassess the diet a little i think, but for now im gonna go this way ... its only one day aint like the attack phase ... how ever did we do that???

Back