Dukan is NOT WORKING

ElbieLouw

We are on the 5PP + 5PV cruise cycle on our 3rd week of the diet. I cut out my 1 scoop of protein powder between gym sessions even. I weighed myself this morning and I am BACK WHERE I WAS BEFORE THE ATTACK PHASE! I do NOT cheat, I drink more than enough water. My husband also haven't lost anything since the attack phase. We must be doing something wrong.?? But we are following the diet to the T. :(

Last edited:
Hello there - that is very unusual. Have you been posting menus? I don't know if you're writing from a smart phone but your stats don't show so can you update your user cp?

Three weeks without a loss at the outset of the diet I don't think I've seen before... something must be awry...

Give us a few days' COMPLETE menus of what you're eating (and drinking) please? Quantities too. And of course what you currently weigh etc etc.

Hang in there - if there's something amiss, someone here will find it!

Lordy that must be soooo disheartening but I also have not heard of that at all from anyone on this site. Some have had slow losses but they are usually moving in the right direction. Defo post your menus and stats, Maintainers beady eye will see all!!! LOL

Back