Dukan newbie. Looking for support!

Hi all

Started on Dukan a couple of days ago and going great guns so far. Would be grateful for any support that's out there!

Hope you're all having a grand day!

Julie x

Hiya,

I started on Monday and it's been going great!

Ask me anything you like as we can be newbies together :D

Hi Triniprinc3ss!

thanks for the response!

weighed in at 9st 11lb this morning (always weigh when i first get up so not sure if this is completely accurate!).

see you've got the same goal weight as me. that was the one recommended to me on the official dukan site. not sure if i'll get there but will be trying :rolleyes:

Yes, I weigh myself after I wake up (using the toilet first - every little helps lol!).

I just had my first veg meal since being on the diet but I can't really say I've missed them, as I'm never hungry.

I've been drinking 2 litres of water a day and two green teas, which means I'm always running to the toilet but I feel much cleaner on the inside :D.

I used to be 8 and half stone many moons ago but I think my target weight is more suitable, as I still want some sort of curves :)

I'm just waiting to see what size my 34e chest ends up *covers eyes* lol!

there's always the chicken fillets hun! only got one more day of attack according to the website. wondering if i should extent a day? decisions, decisions.

i need to get on top of my fluids a bit as well as i don't think i'm drinking quite enough. thanks for reminding me.

Chicken fillets lol!

I find it's always easier two down two glasses of water at the same time.

Spacing it out just makes it harder I find.

I had two before I left home and I'm now at work on my first green tea.

Hope that helps :)

Back