Dukaneers with a PB craving...

hi all, few months ago i ordered a jar of peanut butter powder,
you mix the required amount with water, it claims to have 80 % less fat in it, it does taste really close to the real thing, although not sure if its suitable for dunkan, just thought id let you know, it hps me cure my pb cravings!x

I did that last night!
I sprinkled some with pepper, some with chilli, some with garlic and a few with cinnamon.
:)
Love them.
One question: how many can we have?

Had a wee look here so it's 50gr portion size and that counts for 1 tolerated item, so you could (in theory) have your 100gr each day as long as it doesn't stall you. Not suitable for attack, obviously but fine on cruise.

Enjoy!:D

Merci, Laura!
J'adore ce site
I'm going to have 25 of those "nuggets" every other day.... a few times a week.

Thank you, Laura! :)
I decided to have 50 grams (or less) every other day ( or when craving occurs)..

Thank you again.
And I will let you know if I notice any stalling :)

You're welcome. Anyone else tried them? I bought some more yesterday when stocking up on oatbran. Husband would have appreciated them last year, but he needs all the calories he can get just now, so he may as well eat nuts!

This is great news thank you to all that helped solve the mystery. Now to buy some and try :)

I have it a few days a week (50 grams)... it is excellent for the trips.. ( some people will stare though)

firstly- allotalose- you've made my life.... :D
secondly...
if we're allowed these soya varients of things doesn't that mean soya ice cream, milkshake, I-don't-know-what-else is going to be up for grabs?! :eek:

ok so I have the chunks
Am I literally putting them on a tray dry in the oven? For how long? What temp?
Or do I eat them raw out the packed?
Im nervous and excited!!!

I let them for 10 min on a tray (at low temperature) and sprinkled with spices.
They were delicious.
I had tried them out of the package too, last week when I was on a trip.
They were acceptable.

I'm a convert! I first tried these with the TSP chunks but was not very pleased, too big and too hard to chew. Then I discovered TSP strips, put them on an aluminium tray and gave them a couple sprays of oil and sprinkled them with a homemade version of lawry's seasoned salt, popped in the oven and 5 minutes later I was hooked! Don't know that they actually taste like peanuts, but with the seasoning they have a very pleasant flavour and they're nice and crunchy, and filling too. I only heat up my 50g allowance at a time because otherwise I'd eat them all :D

I got mine from holland and barratt.....I've still not tried them though...worried about them being either disgusting or worse being delicious and i wont be able to stop :eek: xx

I'm so intrigued! I've had some TVP mince on Dukan as the carbs and fat are pretty low. Can you post a link to the brand you're using? Ta! Jx

thansk for that, I wouldn't have had a clue what to look for LOL

Back