Dukanista's Diary: Part III!

Promise! And how about a tentative date for a London meet up then? :)

Quick pre-Easter check in. Things have been good recently and I am only about 1.5kg away from last year's dukan weight. Although with chocolate Easter eggs and hot cross buns on the near horizon, I may be playing catch up next week!

Hope you all have a wonderful dukan-friendly holiday Cxx

LOL - I guess I can't get away with anything now that we're connected on FB! Note to self: no more food and drink posts :)

Happy Easter, sweet P

Urghhhh... 4 days of entertaining guests and Easter indulging. Staying well away from the scales until I can undo some of the damage. Next week I'm at a conference in Liverpool so hopefully there will be a hotel gym I can use too... Did everyone else make it through the holiday ok? :)

Dont ask ;)

Urghhhh... 4 days of entertaining guests and Easter indulging. Staying well away from the scales until I can undo some of the damage. Next week I'm at a conference in Liverpool so hopefully there will be a hotel gym I can use too... Did everyone else make it through the holiday ok? :)

Define "ok" ....!! ;)

P x

Urgh... 4 weeks since i posted? Really?

Anyway, still hanging in there, quite pleased with myself as I started cycling to work this week: 28km round trip. if I can do it 5 times a week, I don't think I'll need the gym! And I'm also going to try a 150km cycle trip down the coast with hubby this weekend. Onwards and downwards!

Hope everyone is well. Have a wonderful long weekend Cx

Wow thats a huge amount of cycling. good luck

I see from Pauline's diary that you made it, well done you! You get a real sense of achievement from these things, don't you? I did the Coast to Coast Walk across England once, took 11 days, and came back incredibly fit but no lighter - ate my way from one side the the other!

Hope all's well. Just wish the fine weather of last weekend would return to London! xx

Hi Sara,

Just popping in for a quick hello and apologies for the loooong absence. Been a mad few months with parental visits, holidays, trying to buy a house...

Lots of visitors and entertaining and good eating went out the window for a while, but I'm planning to get back on track pronto!

Will be lurking around the other diaries to see what everyone's been up to.

Enjoy the long weekend,

Cx

Hello
Glad you're back, sounds very busy.

Hello china! Nice to be back although I can't promise to be here too often, but I do miss hearing everyone's news. Hope things are good on your side? I haven't caught up with your diary yet.

Been better with food for the last few days, and I'm taking the opportunity to make the kitchen a bit more dukan friendly this weekend. I think it's the first time I've had a day to myself without needing to go anywhere or do anything, and it was bliss!

So, on the diet front, I'm 2-3kg above the tw i achieved last year, which doesn't sound like much but it's about 50% of what I lost, and it's time to get back on track. Plus I'm not doing any muscle training, just some cardio, so I feel a lot less toned than I used to be...

The plan is to get back to where I was before without strict dukanning, but cutting out the big culprits: alcohol, sugar and salt, and fats. I don't really eat carbs much anyway, but it's the sweet tooth that's the problem!

Wish me luck and I'll let you know how I get on :)

Cx

Thanks lady P :)

Cx

That's not a great deal to loose, you can o it xxx.....with a little help from your Dukan buddies xxx

thanks Sid!

Right: the stats are up to date, muffins are made, and now I'm going through the kitchen cupboards making a shopping list. Bring on that chicken!! :)

Back