Dukanniversary!

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Just realised- it's my first Dukanniversary today!!

1 year on I'm now a size 8 (or 10) am 61.5lb lighter!

Thank you ladies for all your help and support :) this year I've run a 5k, I've run 10 k (slowly!) I've been on my first girly holiday, I split up with my first love (but remain best friends) and I've now got a
Sexy new car!!

Life is good- dukan works!!

Thank you to everyone!!

Zoesastar said:
I started Dukan on 9th January last year!!

Twins!! I joined minis on the 10th...

You're a real inspiration Helen ;)

Happy Anniversary, well done x

Thanks everyone.

Well remembered maintainer

When can I have a maintainer badge? Stab?

Your the best advert for Dukan, Well done xxx in all the year I have read your diary you have been true to the life style and I'm so proud of you xxx

Happy dukan anniversary xx

Woohoo, Happy DukAnniversary, thats excellent and such an inspiration. 61.5lb is blooming fantastic. Thats a brilliant loss

When can I have a maintainer badge? Stab?

Gosh you're right - I just removed mine from my stats as I just don't deserve it at the moment!

Since we take the badge ourselves (in "update statistics", click on "maintainer"), you should take it when you feel your weight is stable(ish) and you are maintaining. Did you regain much over Christmas? I don't think you did but since many haven't updated their stats, I'm not sure!

Fantastic! Congratulations on your loss & maintaining it!

Hmm maintainer, don't know when I should take the badge! I have no idea of my current weight, I was off work last Friday (and I only weigh after pp thurs at work). However between Xmas and new year dependant on where the needle wobbled I had lost 0.5 or maintained so am still under tw. Part of me now kinda wants to lose another 1.5lb so I can say ive lost 4.5 stone....have upped the exercise this year though so I don't know if that could show a gain!

Back