Eastenders - who do you think killed Archie?

yeah I'll miss Bradders too - esp as I was so excited that him and Stace got back together...:(

I didn't think about Ryan Becca! Good thinking...another suspect to add to the list!!! LOL

xxx

I dont watch Eastenders, but I saw Bradley two weeks ago at Heathrow Airport! he does have a nice ass! ;)

I'm so glad we have Eastenders fans on here! I think that Mr Sean Slater is back in town and did the dreadful deed...

What is going on with Ronnie, did any of you watch it last night? I used to absolutely LOVE Ronnie and Roxy but just lately Enders have made there characters slightly annoying :(

I'm also looking forward to Tanya's return! I love her friendship with Jane and the doomed marriage to Max!

Has anyone noticed that Lucas is very quiet lately?

Can you tell I'm an enders fan?! LOL

I watched last night but missed the night before! How long has Sonia been back in it and why was everyone so hungover and what were they doing in the cafe as 'detectives'???? lol

It seems i have missed a lot in my 30 minute absence!!

i believe sonya come back for biancas Hen party.

In the beginning I thought it was Sam mitchell, then there was the red false nail at the scene & she & Peggy had one missing so was convinced even more, however, the more I watch the more I am confused lol!!!!!
Will defo be watching that night with my sparkling water & chopped up peanut bar!!!!

Myay be off the mark a bit but how about a short return for Grant Mitchell ... not obvious at all ... will be a big surprise/shock for viewers and remember that before Archie was killed Peggy phoned Grant and asked for his help (I know it was help about money but who knows... ?)

I like it!! Thinking outside the box! :)

Maybe it's Staceys friend Becca, is that her name? She's abit crazy lol x

I thought the programmers were being well sneaky introducing ronnies/roxies mum, though she could have bumped him off as thought she was still married to him and would get all his material wealth!

But she's no even a suspect, so that theroy is wrong :(

According to todays Sun newspaper, bookies have slashed the odds on Tracey the barmaid having done the dirty deed, after a flurry of last minute bets! :eek:

Sam got arrested for breaking previous bail and currently in jail, Sirley - nah nae motive bar Phil losing the vic really.

I think Becca's going to lose it and do Bradley in.

i cant wait for tonight well excited

Back