Eastenders - who do you think killed Archie?

yea i cant work jack cant work out if he thinks ronnie has done it and hes trying to get the scent off her i dont know???

I think its Ryan, (whitneys brother) he lives with janine so could have planted the ring there, he worked at the vic so could of easily got the key cut (as they showed last nights episode) plus if hes living with her, it would have been the easiest way to attach it to the rest of her bunch of keys!

Also i think he is actually in love with janine, and was angry with the way archie treated them!!!

Gotta be!!!!

OMG i am going to miss bradley i dunno what it is about him but i think he is LOVELY and really sexy. its such a shame he is gone ~sobs~ I had a few tears in my eyes when they where all screaming crying lol, mind i cry at anything haha! Such a shame he has gone.

On a more happy note i always thought it was stacey and won a mini bet that Andreas bet me haha :D yay me!! <3 xxx

i never would have guessed it would have been stacey , but it makes sense now but the played alot of craftys over nearly two months of the killing of archie . i knew bradley was going out of eastenders and he was going to commit suicide but i didnt expect that to happen as drastic as that what a shame .

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awww what a shame after all they have been through and finally get back together i had tears in my eyes do you think stacey told bradley she done it when they were in the bedroom.

I knew it wouldnt have been any of the big suspects it was too obviouse but OH MY GOD never thought bout stacey

:wave_cry: Bye bye Bradley! Oh I really will miss Bradders. What a sad ending to the 'Stacey and Bradley back together' storyline. I'm really quite upset about it :cry::cry::cry:

I think Stacey did tell him that she had done it in the bedroom. Otherwise why would Bradley shout to Stacey to run?

I initially thought it was Stacey, but then got convinced it was Peggy - the whole Janine being set up etc, as Peggy was there visiting Pat.

Will miss Charlie Clements though - he was a great actor. I loved the way his character was with Stacey, Max and Dot. :cry:

I hope Becca gets what is coming to her, the little witch. Is she gay and in love with Stacey, or just a heartless monster? :rolleyes: Here's hoping she gets a good ole 'Enders slap! lol ;)

Hugs

Bradley will be in 'The Bill' with all the other ex-soapies before the summers out :p
i couldnt agree more with this thread :D lol

So Bradley did jump and not fall then?!! Me and my OH decided it was either suicide or a very unconvincing fall lol.

I was really sad to see him go, a bit weird with him talking with blood on his face in the 'aftermath' lol

Back