Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Hi all, just wondering if I could join you in your challenge. Started CD SS Thursday and have my graduation in may.

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost So Far :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30

Yeh louie anyone can join, i also have my graduation in may. Main reason i'm trying to loose this weight. I start on thursday (same day as purple hugs) so we will be a week behind you. Although he has been really good and been on slim fast :) what are you studying and where, if you don't mind me asking :D xxxxxxx

ooooo wow, so are you in your final year?? I'm studying law in edinburgh, much more boring than nursing!!! you can totally join the rumblers pact :D hows your day been?? xx

In my final year and my final three weeks!! OMG law makes nursing look silly. My day has been very up and down, lost the plot completely this monring and really don't know why. Was watching some tv and all the programmes seemed to have food or eating in them which sent me over the edge. But I have pulled myself together and got my focus back!! Not letting anything beat me!! Would love to join your pact!!

He he TADA!! (check my siggie) My day is going fine babes, thanks for asking, just trying to power on with my dissertation. It's been cold but blue skies outside and i'm stuck infront of the bloody computer. I remember when I was on LL, food on the telly drove me mad!! especially M&S adverts lol. you just have to keep telling your self why you are doing it, and how it will make you feel when your looking lovely at your graduation. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loving the siggie!! I remember what it was like doing the dissertation thing, had to do mine over the summer!! Off to take my daughters to swimming training but will catch up with you later maybe? xx

yeh babes, have fun splashing, might be on later. remember never alone :) xxxxx

Can I join the rumblers? is it a new team? I've asked at 2 teams now but no one wants me... :(

Oh and degree's in nursing or law, I take my hat off to you - I never made it to college - unless you count secretarial! lol

of course you can join PH, yeh it's a new group we started like two days ago. your perfect to join anyway cause you start the same day as me :D just copy the siggy into yours and you can catch us all on the rumbles thread :D xx

Great :) The rumbles thread is in this section though.. are you starting a 'team' on the other section?

oh i don't no, i don't really no how it works babes :( xxx

five rumblers yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi All

Is it ok if I join too!! Going to push the boat out and go for 3 stone - may aswell aspire high!!!!

What will we do to stay focussed - do we add losses from next week or from 6th Feb onwards as we are starting it from next week??

Sharon;);)

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb

Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30
Change35 - 42lb

Hi, 'for me this time' just had her weigh in so think we doing it now.

Hi All

Is it ok if I join too!! Going to push the boat out and go for 3 stone - may aswell aspire high!!!!

What will we do to stay focussed - do we add losses from next week or from 6th Feb onwards as we are starting it from next week??

Sharon;);)

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30
Change35 - 42lb
you did really well, just looked at your tracker, your losses really good and thats includung new year and xmas wow;););)

Thanks Blitsy - that nice for you to say - I'll put losses in from Sat coming then as have already updated tracker.

Sharon;);)

Oooohhhh can I be a rumbler too? Pretty please?:D I've also been looking for a team but no luck so far!

Back