Easter (10th April).. anyone fancy a challenge?

Hi, I think we should just add weigh ins straight away :) if we go over.. well good for us! lol ;) Seriously though, there is no real competition it's just a motivation thing - I think! :D

Great to have more on board.. I'd love to have the ability to match you Changes!! Honestly.. it's just AMAZING to think that in that time we could be between 2 and 3 stone lighter!! I really would love to go into summer and not be self concious on the beach! We moved to Wales for the beach etc and although it's a quiet beach I found myself self concious at the height of season. I go swimming once or twice a week with my girls and do karate.. I really would love to be slimmer for all of these activities. :)

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb - 7lb Lost So Far :happy096:
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb lost :D:D
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30
Change35 - 42lb

on my way to 35lb goal for easter

how we all doing?

My first weigh in tomorrow for easter challenge fingers crossed lol, need to count straight away so more haha

Well done Biltsy! Nearly half a stone!!

BerryRed good luck for tomorrow - don't blame you for adding it straight away, that's the best way I think! :) Challenge has already started so no harm done.. every week counts! :)

I'm still on SF and doing fine. :) Haven't weighed as want a surprise when I go to my CDC on Thursday.. not long now!! keeping myself busy and active so hopefully I lose a few lbs. :) I think I'll count that loss too.. this challenge has made me be good this week when I could have been naughty! lol

Well done Biltsy!
BerryRed good luck for tomorrow - don't blame you for adding it straight away, that's the best way I think! :) Challenge has already started so no harm done.. every week counts! :)

I'm still on SF and doing fine. :) Haven't weighed as want a surprise when I go to my CDC on Thursday.. not long now!! keeping myself busy and active so hopefully I lose a few lbs. :) I think I'll count that loss too.. this challenge has made me be good this week when I could have been naughty! lol

yes count it!! it's part of your weight loss journey:D

That's what I thought :)

Sign Me Up!

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30
Change35 - 42lb
quizzicalgrrl -33lb

Last edited:
hi and welcome to the easter challenge,

Hi and Welcome! :) Great to have another aboard! ;)

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb
Biltsy -35lb - 6lb
loved-up - 35lb
Goosey - 30lb
Angel1974 - 28lb
Berryred - 33lb
Mum Of 4 Boys - 35lb
MrsDannyDyer - 42lb
Louie - 30
Change35 - 42lb
quizzicalgrrl -33lb
eyeontheprize - 36lb (get me into those 15's!)

Welcome! :) Well done with your losses so far!! first week was fantastic! ;)
I'm sure you'll be at the 15's in no time!

thank you! its a stone bracket i can actually never remember being in! i think i was 100 kilos aged 14 so its a whole new world :)

That'll be extra special for you then :) My goal is in a stone I've never been in as well - not my easter goal but my over all goal.
Great thing about CD is if we are strong enough we really can achieve it. :)

my overall goal is 2 stone off what i can remember being when i was like 15 i never really had a problem with my weight when i was younger so didnt weigh myself, goin to start doing that once a fortnight once i get to goal cant be anywhere near what i am now ever again! unless im pregnant with like octuplits.

I 'found' myself at 17st 4lb about 4 years ago now.. got down to 12.5 (on atkins and then CD after a break of about a year). Sadly I'm back up to 15.4 but am never going back to the 17st bracket. I'm sure you'll be the same once you get going :)

I am thinking now that 15st - 10st is around the same loss as 17 - 12.5 so therefore I CAN Do it! ;) if you get what I mean. :)

Yeah you can do it! i get what you mean completely.

Well i about 6 months ago i decided to weigh myself and turned out i was 17 8! i started slim fast and everything but no goodies.

Its my 21st in 8 months and by then i must lose at least 5 stone im getting a tattoo on my right wrist with the number 17 on it to remind me everytime i pick up a food not to go back.

I would love to join this one only.. Good luck every1

Becky -35lbs
Purple Hugs - 35lbs
Sarette - 35lbs
Cat Bee - 36lbs
Junika - 35lbs
Miss_unknown - 35lbs
Yummy Mummy xx -35lb
Catssseyes - 35lb
georgie12345 - 34lb
For Me This Time - 35lb
Kellybeeb - 27lb