Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Can I join in as well, please? I'm aiming for a stone x

Id like to join in please can you put me down for 16 pounds!!!

Hello, can I join? I'm currently still in my first week of SW after re-starting and it's going well I'm happy to say :) ideally I'd like to lose 28lbs, but I think that's too much of an expectation.

So...

Catie - 14lbs

I'd love to be 12 stone for Easter - so 10lbs for me. I'm off on holiday for 4 weeks next month though so that could scupper my efforts which is why I'm only going for 10lb. If I lose whilst I'm on holiday I will deffo raise my target by some, but I'm going to be conservative for now!

Hi Can i join i am going for 9 pound thank you i love these challenges great to encourage and help everyone x

Going to go for 10lbs as this will put me in the 9s and just over my initial target!

Oh another challenge - yey:)
Now how much?? Its my birthday on Good Friday. I think I will say 14lbs for me. Then its only 11lbs to target.

Thank you again

Hi can I join too please. Can you put me down for 21lbs please. That is 1.5 a week. Hopefully that is not too much of an ask. This challenge will take me to my the weekend of my 40th birthday where I have a huge party planned! Wish me luck!

Hey guys I'm in but is it ok of I give you my target after tomorrow nights weigh in? I'm keeping everything crossed for a good result tomorrow and I have my eye on a certain target by easter (my birthday happens to be good Friday too) but I won't know how far that is away till tomorrow!

Back