Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Daz it looks like my 0 for today is on Dougie above me instead! :) xx

Not sure how giving blood affects weight loss but I'm doing it for the first time tonight so no idea how I'll get on but tbh I'm not too fussed as I'm doing something way out of my comfort zone

I weigh in on a Wednesday so I suppose last Wednesdays weigh in needs to also be on this chart so that was a 0.5lb gain - there will be a loss this week I am focused and determined and have been 100%!

I weigh in on a Wednesday so I suppose last Wednesdays weigh in needs to also be on this chart so that was a 0.5lb gain - there will be a loss this week I am focused and determined and have been 100%!

NO. As it states on the first post that Texty started the thread with, the challenge starts TODAY, the 27th January. So, people weighing today and onwards.

my last weigh in was 24th jan-i take it that result needs to go in for 22nd? if so, i lost 1.75 :)

Easter challenge for me. 8lbs please. Hope I don`t start with a gain when I get weighed Friday.

Again, thanks for setting this up.

NO. As it states on the first post that Texty started the thread with, the challenge starts TODAY, the 27th January. So, people weighing today and onwards.
Sorry that will teach me for skipping posts! Sorry Daz it's been a long day!

Evening people - just been reading the last few threads. In hindsight I probably should have started the challenge from Jan 1st - this would now mean Daz altering his sheet and everyone amending their goals. Im happy to leave it the way it is unless Daz says it wouldnt mess up his sheet or cause too much hassle, then he could do as he said and add the losses from the beginning of the month?

Am I forgiven lol x

Evening people - just been reading the last few threads. In hindsight I probably should have started the challenge from Jan 1st - this would now mean Daz altering his sheet and everyone amending their goals. Im happy to leave it the way it is unless Daz says it wouldnt mess up his sheet or cause too much hassle, then he could do as he said and add the losses from the beginning of the month?

Am I forgiven lol x
Nothing to forgive! I should have read the dates! I'd rather start this week but happy to go with the flow! January hasn't been a great month!!

Hi all,

If we start today I lost 0.5lb at weigh in tonight. Or will tonight be my start weight?

Whoops sorry, I got confused cos the sheet has 22nd on it. My first weigh in of the challenge will be this Friday then, I'm scared!

Am I too late join? I want to lose 20lbs before then! :)

Back